DDU Nadiad PhD Admission 2023 – Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat invites application for PhD Admission offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on DDU Nadiad PhD Admission 2023 here.
DDU Nadiad PhD Programs
- PhD Dental Sciences,
- PhD Engineering
- PhD Computer Engineering,
- PhD Chemical Engineering,
- PhD Civil Engineering,
- PhD Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- PhD Information Technology,
- PhD Instrumentation & Control Engineering,
- PhD Mechanical Engineering,
- PhD Applied Sciences
- PhD Mathematics,
- PhD Pharmacy,
- PhD Management,
List of Recognised Guides
|List of Recognised Guides (Engg./Pharmacy/Applied/Management)
|List of Recognised Guides ( Faculty of Dental Science)
DDU Nadiad PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of application form
|13th June 2023
|Last Date for submission of Admission Forms
|27th June 2023 (01 PM)
|Date of Entrance Test
|16th July 2023
DDU Nadiad PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
PhD in Engineering / Pharmacy
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology / Pharmacy in a discipline related to the research proposal with First Class or Minimum 60% marks (CGPA=6.5 out of 10) or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates who have qualified for award of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy with exceptionally good academic background in a discipline related with the research proposal will also be considered for direct admission to Ph.D. programme subject to the following conditions:
- He/She is required to possess at least three years experience either as a full time teacher in a recognized engineering college/polytechnic, or of R & D work in a related discipline in a professional organization, and also to have outstanding and well recognized research work in a related discipline.
- He/She is required to complete minimum of 6 (Including one course on Research Methodology-RM) courses and one seminar before registering as Ph.D scholar of the university. A course on research methodology (RM) is mandatory for registration as a PhD student.
PhD in Applied Science
- Master’s degree in Physical/Social Science related with the research proposal with first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 out of 10) or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute; or eligible for lecturers appointment as per UGC rule.
- Research proposal will also be considered for direct admission to PhD program from candidates having three years of experience as a full time teacher in a recognized college or of R&D work in a related discipline in a professional organization and also to have outstanding and well recognized research work in the related discipline.
PhD in Management
- Post Graduate two years full time UGC & AICTE recognized Degree i.e. M.B.A. or its equivalent AIU recognized Diploma in Business Management with First Class or Minimum 60% marks (CGPA=6.5 out of 10) or equivalent from an Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC & AIU.
- Research proposal will also be considered for direct admission to PhD program form candidates having three years of experience as a full time teacher in a recognized college or of R&D work in a related discipline in a professional organization and also to have outstanding and well recognized research work in the related discipline.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.ddu.ac.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website. The general instructions regarding filling up application forms, application fee and admission to the courses are detailed on the website.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- Entrance test shall be followed by an interview to be organized by the University/respective department/ faculty level committees based on the recommendations from the research committee.
- The applicants qualified with a valid UGC/CSIR/JRF examination/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder shall be exempted from the test.