CVV Kerala PhD Admission 2023– Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Ernakulam, Kerala has invited applications for PhD admission for the Academic Year 2023.
Check full details on CVV Kerala PhD Admission 2023 here.
CVV Kerala PhD Programs
PhD Program is available in
- School of Linguistics & Literary Studies
- School of Philosophy, Psychology & Scientific Heritage
- School of Contemporary Knowledge Systems
- School of Kalayoga
- Minimum 3 years (including course work) to 6 years.
- Full-time Research Scholars are those who will normally be full-time residents of the University campus for their research or report to the campus daily.
- The applicant in this category is sponsored by a recognised R&D organisation, academic institution, government organisation or industry for doing research in the University full-time. The University does not provide any assistantship/fellowship to such a candidate.
- Quality Improvement Programme (Indian/International)
- This category refers to a student selected under the Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) of the AICTE/UGC or any other Indian/international organisation. The student works full-time in the Ph.D. programme per the rules and regulations of QIP.
- An applicant in this category is a professionally employed and/or qualified person, who pursues the Ph.D. programme while continuing the duties of his/her service. The candidate while applying in this category should upload a no-objection certificate duly signed by the employer. The University does not provide any assistantship/fellowship to candidates in this category.
CVV Kerala PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever a grading system is followed).
|Last date for applying
|31 July 2023
|CVV-PAT is to be conducted
|during the first week of August
|Students will join the programme
|from September 2023
- Candidates can apply online on university website.
- Read instructions given there carefully before filling application form.
- Application Fee – ₹1000/-
For all categories, admission will be granted based on the Ph.D. admission test of CVV (CVV-PAT) followed by an interview.
Two-stage Admission Process
- Stage One: An online admission test (CVV-PAT) conducted in August every year.
- Stage Two: The list of eligible candidates for the interview will be notified on the CVV website after the conduct of the CVV-PAT.
Exemptions to the Two-stage Process
Students who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF/UGC-CSIR NET/SLET/GATE/ teacher fellowship holder or Ph.D. programmes from a recognised university (UGC approved) shall be exempted from appearing for CVV-PAT.
- A candidate shall be recommended by the Research and Development Cell for the provisional admission based on the following:
- Performance in the CVV-PAT, followed by the interview
- Availability of an approved research supervisor
- After submission and verification of all eligibility documents and payment of the prescribed fee by the due date, the provisional admission will be officially conveyed to the candidate. The candidate would be required to submit a letter of consent signed by the Research Supervisor to the RPC. The admission will be confirmed thereafter.
PhD Program Fee
|Annual Programme Fee INR (Indian Domicile Students)
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.