Central University of Rajasthan PhD Admission 2021 – Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) invites applications for PhD Admission for 2021-22 (Odd Semester).
Check full details below here.
Latest – List of selected candidates declared (Check Below)
PhD Programs offered
|Ph.D. Atmospheric Science||08|
|Ph.D. Computer Science||5|
|Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering||2|
|Ph.D. Culture and Media Studies||04|
|Ph.D. Environment Science||7|
|Ph.D. Public Policy, Law and Governance||21|
|Ph.D. Social Work||22|
|Ph.D. Sports Biosciences||10|
|Ph.D. Sports Psychology||2|
Central University of Rajasthan PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Opening of Admission Forms||15 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of admission forms||02 August 2021|
|Online publication of list of candidates (eligible/not eligible) on University website||09 August 2021|
|Last day of filing grievance (if any)||11 August 2021|
|Online publication of the final list of eligible candidates on University website||16 August 2021|
|Online General Aptitude Test (common for all disciplines)||18 August 2021|
|Online presentation and Interview by respective departments||23 August to 31 August 2021|
|Merit list of candidates||10 September 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Fee||15 September 2021|
|Verification of documents of students who have submitted their fee at the department level||17 September 2021|
|Display of list of admitted students and|
available vacant seats on the University website
|20 September 2021|
|Further process of admission against vacancies, (if any)||21 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Rajasthan PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates who have qualified any national level examinations (like NET/JRF of UGC/CSIR, ICMR, ICAR, GATE, GPAT and DBT-JRF etc.), sponsored candidates, teacher fellowship holders and eligible regular faculty members of CURAJ can apply
- Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
For subject wise requirements – Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Central University of Rajasthan PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply through the official website of Central University of Rajasthan.
- Duly completed application form with prescribed application fee must be submitted online within the stipulated date and time. In order to ensure that form is submitted online and the fee is transferred to the University account, PLEASE APPLY well in advance of the last date.
All eligible candidates will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable with the application form online.
The admission process will consist of two components
- An online proctored written test consisting of 3-4 descriptive general aptitude questions.
- An online presentation as per the given template for a maximum of 10 minutes followed by interaction (viva-voce) with the Ph.D. Admission Committee.
The combined score of the written test, the presentation and interaction (viva-voce) will be used to prepare the merit list of eligible candidates.
Central University of Rajasthan PhD Admission 2021 Results
For more details and to apply online – visit