CT University PhD Admissions June 2021– CT University Ludhiana, Punjab invites application for PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 for admission to PhD Program commencing in June 2021. Check more details here.
PhD Program Offered
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
- Ph.D. (Biotechnology)
- Ph.D. (Zoology)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Civil Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Computer Applications)
- Ph.D. (Management)
- Ph.D. (Commerce)
- Ph.D. (Economics)
- Ph.D. (Hospitality Management)
- Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Ph.D. (Psychology)
- Ph.D. (History)
- Ph.D. (English)
- Ph.D. (Law)
- Ph.D. (Physical Education)
- Ph.D. (Pharmacy)
CT University PhD Admissions June 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of Application||02 June 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination (PET)||06 June 2021|
|Result of Examination||09 June 2021|
|Interview Date||11 June 2021|
|Result of Interview||11 June 2021|
|Last Date of Depositing Registration fee||19 June 2021|
|Last Date of Depositing Coursework/Semester fee||30 June 2021|
- Master s degree or equivalent professional degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent grade for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories.
- Candidates having MPhil with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Exemption from Entrance Test
- Candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR (NET/JRF/ICAR (JRF/SRF) Examination/ SLET (for Punjab state only) /GATE/GPAT/ICAR or hold Teacher Fellowship is exempted from entrance test.
CT University PhD Admissions June 2021 Application Process
- Application form is available on official website of CT University.
- Read the PhD Guidelines and others instruction given there before filling application form.
|Application fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment mode||RTGS/NEFT/ Demand Draft|
Selection for PhD admissions will be through a two stage process
- Stage 1 – Entrance Test
- Stage 2 – Interview
CT University PhD Entrance Test Pattern
|Test duration||120 minutes|
|Questions Type||100 MCQ|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Part A||50 MCQ based on Research Methodology|
|Part B||50 MCQ based on subject specific|
For more details and for application form – visit