About CSIR NET
CSIR NET stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Eligibility Test.
It is a national-level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the candidates who want to choose Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Lectureship (LS) as their career.
NTA CSIR NET is conducted in 5 subjects
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Check CSIR NET Application Process details here.
CSIR NET 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application form||11 July 2022|
|Last Date to apply for the CSIR NET 2022 (Extended)||17 August 2022 (upto 05:00 pm)|
|Last Date of successful fee transaction (Extended)||17 August 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Correction window||19-23 August 2022|
|City Intimation Slip||10 September|
|Release of CSIR NET Admit Card||13 September|
|CSIR NET Exam Date||16, 17, 18 September 2022|
|CSIR NET Answer Key||Week after exam|
|CSIR NET Scorecard||To be notified later|
CSIR NET 2022 Notification
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the CSIR NET notification for CSIR NET June 2022.
CSIR NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling CSIR NET application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
CSIR NET 2022 Application Form
Things to be kept ready beforehand
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form, read Information Bulletin carefully, keep ready required documents:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c passbook with photograph/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Card Number/Voter ID Card Number/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
- Four cities for Centres of your choice
- Code of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Subject
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Self-Declaration Minority Community Certificate, if applicable
- Result Awaited Certificate, if applicable
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- e-mail address and Mobile Number of candidate
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only
Requirements of Scanned Images
Documents and as per the specifications
|Documents||Description||File Size||File Type|
|Photograph||Passport Sized Recent colour Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||jpeg/jpg|
|Signature||Signature in running hand||4 kb to 30 kb||jpeg/jpg|
Steps to fill CSIR NET 2022 Application Form
Candidates who desire to appear in Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2022 have to apply online on the website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Upload scanned images (where applicable) of
- Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb),
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb),
- Duly verified Result Awaited Attestation Form (file size: 50kb – 500kb),
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb – 300kb
- PwD Certificate (file size: 50kb – 300kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI
and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
After the submission of Online Application Form (i.e successful completion of Step-4), Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference.
The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
|Third gender||INR 250|
For full details on CSIR NET Exam – CSIR NET