CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission 2023-24 – CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru invites applications for full-time PhD Program in Sciences / Engineering Sciences for Jan 2024 session.
Check full details on CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
About CSIR CFTRI
- CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru is a premier National Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, New Delhi.
- CSIR-CFTRI is committed to excel in Research & Innovation, Knowledge Dissemination, Technology Transfer and Human Resource Development in the areas of Food Science and Technology through quality attributes to be practiced and implemented at all levels.
- The focus of research & innovation in diverse disciplines of food science and technology including Food Engineering (Process development and Equipment design, Biochemical Engineering, Downstream Processing and Bioreactor design) etc. is very well supported by excellent infra-structure, state-of-the-art instrumental and pilot plant facilities and advanced research training.
CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission 2023-24 under AcSIR
CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore offers an excellent research & innovative environment for students who wish to pursue full time Doctoral (Ph.D.) Research Programme in Sciences / Engineering Science under Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR).
Available PhD Programs
CSIR-CFTRI under AcSIR invites applications from eligible Candidates for full-time Doctoral (Ph.D.) Research Programme in Sciences / Engineering Sciences for Aug 2023 session:
- Ph.D. (Sciences)
- Biological Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Ph.D. (Engineering)
- Biological Science: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine or Master’s degree in Science with a keen sense of scientific enquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Biological Sciences leading to a Ph.D. degree. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
- Chemical Sciences: Candidates with Post Graduation in Chemistry or core chemical sciences. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with a good academic record and the candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships. OR Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and with a valid GATE score. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
|Advertisement for admission in national newspapers & Activation of the online admission portal||19-02-2023|
|Last date of submitting online applications||17-09-2023|
|Interview/Test (to be held by the AcSIR Academic Centres)||03-10-2023 To 02-11-2023|
|Progressive declaration of results (list of selected applicants) on the admission portal though AcSIR-HQ (within 5 working days after the last date of interview).||08-10-2023|
|Last date for declaration of results of selected applicants on the on-line admission portal, for all Academic Centres, through AcSIR-HQ||10-11-2023|
|Last date for confirming the admission seat by selected applicants by payment of tuition fees through the AcSIR on-line SBI portal||20-11-2023|
- Selection for admission to Ph.D. programmes of AcSIR at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore shall be on the basis of Aptitude tests/Interviews of short listed Candidates to be held at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore. Candidates are advised to visit the AcSIR website for dates of interview. No TA & DA shall be paid to the short listed Candidates for attending the Aptitude tests/interviews at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore. Further, they should make their own arrangements for accommodation and food.
Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online through AcSIR Admission Portal.
CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission Results
Check CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission Results on – AcSIR Admission
Join Our Telegram Channel
CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission Aug 2023
Session Aug-2023 Dates
|Start date of online application for admission||18 Aug 2022|
|Last date of online application (Extended)||10 April 2023|
|Interview/Test (to be held by the AcSIR Academic Centres)||18 April to 17 May 2023|
|Last date for confirming the admission seat by selected applicants by payment of tuition fees through the AcSIR on-line SBI portal||07 June 2023|
CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission Jan 2023
Important Dates Session Jan-2023
|Start date of online application for admission||13-03-2022|
|Last date of online application for Early admission||31-08-2022|
|Last date of online application for regular admission||30-09-2022|
CSIR CFTRI PhD Admission 2022 under University of Mysore
CSIR-CFTRI is a recognized organization for doing Ph.D. degree in Science under the University of Mysore.
Students can register for Ph.D. under –
- Molecular Biology
- Food Science
- Food Technology
- Food Science & Nutrition
- CSIR-CFTRI invites application from students who have JRF of CSIR /UGC/ RGNF/MANF/ DBT/ ICMR/ INSPIRE/ other equivalent or having CSIR-SRF/ ICMR-SRF.
- Eligibility: M.Sc./ M.Tech in related field with any of the above mentioned valid Fellowship.
- Students can send one page soft copy of application (format attached) to the Ph.D. Coordinator (Univ.) in the contact email.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd May 2022.
- Original certificates need to be produced at the time of interview, please visit the CSIR-CFTRI website for dates of interview.
- Contact: Dr. Revathy Baskaran, Co-ordinator, Ph.D. (Univ:) OR Mrs. Rekha M N, Convenor, PhD (Univ.), PhD Section, AcSIR office, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore-570020. Phone: +91 821 2543533.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org