CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 – CMR University, Bangalore invites applications for the full-time/Part-time PhD Program for Jan 2023 Batch.
Check full details on CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 here.
Related – Admissions in Karnataka
CMR University Bangalore PhD Programs
- PhD Education,
- PhD Management,
- PhD Economics,
- PhD Commerce,
- PhD Law,
- PhD Computer Applications,
- PhD Mathematics,
- PhD Physics,
- PhD Chemistry,
- PhD Computer Science & Engineering,
- PhD Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- PhD Mechanical Engineering,
- PhD Kannada,
- PhD Hindi,
- PhD English,
- PhD Psychology,
- PhD Social Work,
- PhD Sociology,
- PhD Library & information Science,
- PhD Mass communication & Journalism,
- PhD Architecture and Statistics,
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the Admission to PhD full-time/part-time Ph.D. Programme, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Candidates for admission to the full time/part time Ph.D. programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to SAY,, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991′.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same institution in an integrated program. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per prevailing norms of UGC.
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Date of notification||22 Sept 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||15 Dec 2022|
|Date of entrance test||17 Dec 2022|
|Dates for personal interview of shortlisted candidates||19 Dec- 24 Dec 2022|
|Announcement of the merit list||26 Dec 2022|
|Last date for admission along with payment of tuition fees and submission of required documents in original||31 Dec 2022|
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- The applicants are requested to fill-up the Online Application form available on CMR University website (www.cmr.edu.in)
- Application fee of Rs 1500/- shall be paid online or cash at the office.
- The duly filled application along with the copies of educational transcripts and photo lD proof along with a copy online receipt shall be submitted at the office. The application fee paid is non- refundable and non-transferable.
CMR University Bangalore PhD Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
- An Entrance Test (Multiple choice questions) shall be conducted for all eligible candidates. The qualifying mark in the entrance test is 50% marks.
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% specific to the subject of specialization.
- The Entrance Test shall be conducted at CMR University.
- The following category of candidates are exempted from Entrance Test:
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR NET URF), SET/SLET, GATE or any other examination considered equivalent by AlU.
- Candidates qualified in the entrance test and who are exempted from the entrance test shall appear for the personal interview/viva voce to be conducted by the Research Admission Committee.
- The final list of selected candidates will be announced and they are eligible to take admission to the Ph.D. program in the concerned fields of specialization. The number of candidates selected shall depend on the existing vacancies under different disciplines and respective supervisors.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.