CIPET IPT Bhubaneswar Admissions 2021 – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhubaneswar, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals invites application for admissions into B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc. & Integrated M.Sc. for the academic session 2021-22.
Check more details on CIPET IPT Bhubaneswar Admissions 2021 below here.
CIPET IPT Bhubaneswar offers the following AICTE approved undergraduate (UG) programs and postgraduate (PG) programs in engineering and Postgraduate programs in science in affiliation with Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Undergraduate Programs (Engineering)
- B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering – 4 Years
- B.Tech. in Manufacturing Engineering and Technology – 4 Years
- B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering (Lateral Entry) – 3 Years
- B.Tech. in Manufacturing Engineering and Technology (Lateral Entry) – 3 Years
Postgraduate Programs (Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Plastics Engineering – 2 Years
- M.Tech. in Polymer Nanotechnology – 2 Years
Postgraduate Programs (Science)
- M.Sc. in Polymer Science – 2 years
- Integrated M.Sc. in Materials science and Engineering – 5 year
- Last date for application forms – 02 July 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination (CIPET:IPT Bhubaneswar JEE) – 04 July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET IPT Bhubaneswar Admission 2021
For B. Tech Plastics Engineering & B. Tech Manufacturing Engineering & Technology
- 12th Pass with Mathematics Physics, Chemistry with Aggregate min. 45% marks
For B. Tech. (LE) Plastics Engineering & B. Tech. (LE) Manufacturing Engineering & Technology
- Diploma in Plastics Technology / Plastic Mould Technology/ Mechanical Engg./ Chemical Engg. / Production Engg./ Automobile Engg./Diploma in any branch OR
- B.Sc with min 45 % marks (Passed Mathematics in 12th)
For M. Tech Plastics Engineering & M. Tech Polymer Nanotechnology
- B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering/Technology/ Mechanical Engg/ Production Engg. / Polymer Engg./Chemical Engg./ Manufacturing Engg./Metallurgical Engg./ Materials Science Engg./ Rubber & Plastics Technology (or)
- M.Sc in Polymer Science/ Polymer Chemistry / Biopolymer science /Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry
For M.Sc. (Polymer Science)
- B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Polymer Science/ Biopolymer science / Applied Chemistry /Industrial Polymer Chemistry. Any B.Sc. degree with chemistry as one of the main subjects.
For Integrated M.Sc. (Materials Science & Engineering)
- 12th Pass with Mathematics Physics, Chemistry with Aggregate 45% marks.
CIPET IPT Bhubaneswar Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through official website (https://www.cipet.gov.in/)
- Read the information brochure carefully before filling application form.
|For General/OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 250/-|
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in Entrance Examination conducted by CIPET: IPT Bhubaneswar.
B.Tech. (Plastics Engineering)- 4 years and B.Tech. (Manufacturing Engineering and Technology)- 4 years
- OJEE counselling base on rank in JEE Main/OJEE 2021 and/or CIPET IPT, Bhubaneswar JEE-2021
B.Tech. (Plastics Engineering) (Lateral Entry)- 3years and B.Tech. (Manufacturing Engineering and Technology)(Lateral Entry)- 3 years
- OJEE-2021 and/or CIPET IPT, Bhubaneswar JEE-2021
M.Tech. in Plastics Engineering- 2 years and M.Tech. in Polymer Nanotechnology- 2 years
- OJEE (PGAT)-2021 and/or CIPET IPT, Bhubaneswar JEE-2021/valid GATE Secure
M.Sc. in Polymer Science – 2 years
- CIPET : IPT, BBSR JEE 2021
Integrated M.Sc. in Materials science and Engineering – 5 year
- CIPET : IPT BBSR JEE 2021 or OJEE counseling-2021
For more details and to apply online – visit