Centre for Brain Research PhD Admissions 2022 – Centre for Brain Research (CBR) an autonomous centre of Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore invites applications for PhD admission (full-time) for the academic session August, 2022.
Check more details on the Centre for Brain Research PhD Admissions 2022 below here.
About PhD Program
- CBR is a recognized research centre for the PhD program by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Karnataka. The PhD degree will be awarded by MAHE.
- CBR promotes interdisciplinary research in basic and clinical neuroscience to understand disorders of the aging brain through advanced genetic, biochemical, neuroimaging, and neurocognitive areas. These studies involve integrated approaches to understand age-related brain disorders at various levels from molecules to behavior using multiple model systems. CBR has state of the art Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), GWAS, and imaging facilities to support this research.
Centre for Brain Research PhD Admissions 2022 Important Dates
|Online application for Ph.D. program opens on||30/05/2022|
|Last date to apply (Extended)||20/06/2022|
|Announcement of list of shortlisted candidates||27/06/2022|
|Interview dates||04/07/2022 – 07/07/2022|
|Full-time Ph.D. program commences on||01/08/2022|
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science or four-year bachelor’s degree in any branch of Medicine/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Science.
- Candidates in the final year of their respective courses are also eligible to apply, provided they successfully complete the course before July 31, 2022.
- Preference would be given to those who have qualified national level fellowship tests, such as, CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/ UGC NET for JRF/ DBT-JRF/ ICMR-JRF/ INSPIRE fellows (for Ph.D.).
- Candidates interested to work in the areas of neurobiology of disease, human genetics, bioinformatics and neuroimaging are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates can apply online on official website https://www.cbr.iisc.ac.in/
- The Online applications will be screened and the shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview.
- Candidates will be selected for PhD program based on their academic record and performance in the interview process.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|PhD Handbook||Click Here|
|Centre for Brain Research Admission||Click Here|
Centre for Brain Research PhD Admissions 2021
|Start of Online Application||31/05/2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||14/06/2021|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||28/06/2021|
|Interview dates (Online)||05/07/2021 – 08/07/2021|
|Start of PhD Program||01/08/2021|