Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2021 – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) invites application for PhD Admission 2021-22.
Check more details on Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2021 such as important dates, application process, eligibility and more below here.
Latest – Online applications will be opened shortly
Available PhD Programs
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Materials Science
- Social Work
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Opening of the online Application forms||available soon|
|Last date for submission of application||available soon|
|Date of Test and Interview/viva voce||Will be notified later|
|Announcement of Merit List for admission||Will be notified later|
The following candidates can register online for Ph.D. Admission (Regular) and directly appear for an interview –
- Candidates who have qualified any national level examinations [such as JRF (UGC/ CSIR/ DBT/ ICMR/ ICAR), NET (UGC/CSIR), GATE or equivalent)]
- Candidates who have secured any national level fellowships (such as DST-INSPIRE or similar)
- Government-sponsored candidates and teacher fellowship holders.
A consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks [50% for OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD] in relevant subjects.
For detailed eligibility criteria – Click here
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the link https://cutn.ac.in/
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully before filling and submitting the online form.
All eligible candidates will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 500/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable through SBI Collect.
The selection shall be based on the interview.
A list of candidates whose applications are received with the prescribed fee indicating if the candidate is eligible or not will be displayed on the university website.
For more details and to apply online – visit