CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2023– CDFD invites applications for admissions to Research Scholars Program – I- 2023 (RSP – I – 2023) beginning February / March 2023.
Check full details on CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2023 below here.
About CDFD Hyderabad
The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts cutting edge basic and translational research in frontier areas of modern biology.
The current research themes include:
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Disease Biology
- Molecular Microbiology
- Computational Biology
Those admitted as Research Scholars would be encouraged to register under the Ph.D. program of Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Regional Centre for Biotechnology.
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program RSP – I – 2023 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting online application||14 December 2022|
|Display of shortlist for interview||Last week of December, 2022|
|Date of Interview||Late January/early February, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2023
To be eligible for Admission to the CDFD – RSP – I – 2023, the candidate must have:
- A Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture OR MBBS from a recognized University / Institute.
- Qualified for a Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / INSPIRE / JEST / UGC – RGNF or any other similar examination with fellowship.
- Candidates having qualified for Project – JRF under the ICMR funded project Scheme [which is only for a period of two years] OR DBT JRF NET with a B.Tech. [Biotechnology] degree OR DBT JRF NET under DBT – B category list OR LS-NET qualification only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination are NOT eligible to apply.
- A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing Ph.D. at CDFD.
- If a candidate’s fellowship result is AWAITED, the candidate can UPDATE the fellowship status preferably before the examination, but positively before the interview via email.
- Though a candidate is allowed to submit application without having qualified valid fellowship, only those candidates who hold a valid fellowship will be eligible for interview.
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2023 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may register their names for RESEARCH SCHOLARS PROGRAM – I – 2023 by applying in the prescribed application form online.
- Upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualified.
- Admission to the CDFD – RSP – I – 2023 will be based on an interview via video conference; scheduled to be held in late January / early February, 2023 (the exact dates will be informed along with the list of candidates shortlisted for the interview).
- The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over a week, if needed.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed in the last week of Dec, 2022.
- Subsequent to the interviews, applicants will be encouraged to contact CDFD faculty through email or phone to familiarize themselves with the research interests of the various faculty.
|Notification CDFD-RSP-I-2023||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|CDFD Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program RSP – II – 2022
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program RSP – II – 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for submitting online application||26 April 2022|
|Display of shortlist for interview||11 May 2022|
|Date of Interview||09-10 June 2022|
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2022 Results
List of shortlisted candidates to be called for the second round of interview in connection with our Research Scholars Program – II – 2022 scheduled to be held on 09.06.2022 & 10.06.2022 declared –
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program RSP – I – 2022
|Last date for submitting online application||December 10,2021|
|Display of shortlist for interview||January 10,2022|
|Date of Interview||Second week of February,2022|
CDFD Hyderabad Research Scholars Program 2021
|Last date for submitting online application||09th May 2021|
|CCMB/CDFD Joint Entrance Examination||Last week of May, 2021|
|Interviews will be conducted via video conference in||July / August, 2021|