CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed. Admission 2022 – Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) Bhiwani invites online applications for admissions to M.Ed./M.Ed. (Special) Program in the Department of Education, Govt. Aided College and Self-Financing Colleges of Education affiliated to the University for the session 2022-23.
Check full details on CDLU M.Ed. Admission 2022 below here.
CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed. Admission 2022 Highlights
|Name of Institute||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU)|
|Courses Offered||M.Ed./M.Ed. (Special) Program|
|Admission Based on||Merit-based admission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- for General and BC Candidates and Rs.625/-(for SC and differently abled candidates of Haryana)|
Important Dates for CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed. Admission 2022
|Details of Admission schedule||M.Ed./M.Ed. Spl. program is running in Colleges of Education under SFS only, candidates may apply accordingly|
|i) Online availability of Prospectus ii) Online Registration iii) Remittance of Registration fee as well as counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- for General and BC Candidates and Rs.625/-(for SC and differently abled candidates of Haryana)||20-09-2022 to 10-10-2022|
|Online choice filling and locking||20-09-2022 to 10-10-2022|
|Display of provisional merit list of the applicants category-wise||13-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof for incorporation||14-10-2022 to 15-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Display of Final Merit list of Round – 1 after reconciling of discrepancy received, if any||20-10-2022 (up to 12:00 noon)|
CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed Admission 2022 Merit List / Allotment Schedule
|Online details of Counselling||ROUND-I||ROUND -II||ROUND -III|
|Online allotment of seats||20-10-2022 (Up to 06:00 P.M.)||01-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||05-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Verification of documents of candidates by the college concerned through offline mode and remittance of fee||21-10-2022 to 28-10-2022 (up to 04:00 P.M.)||02-11-2022 to 03-11-2022 (Up to 04:00 P.M.)||07-11-2022 to 09-11-2022 (up to 04:00 P.M.)|
|Online reporting by the college to the University||28-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||03-11-2022 (Up to 06:00 P.M.)||09-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
M.Ed. (2 Years)
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Program should have obtained at least 50% (47.5% in case of SC / ST/Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates of Haryana Only) marks or equivalent grade in the following programs:
- I. B.Ed.
- II. B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- III. B.El.Ed.
- IV. D.El.Ed with an Undergraduate Degree (50% marks in Each)
M.Ed. (Special Education)
The admission for the degree of M.Ed. Spl. Ed. degree shall be open to:
- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed. Spl. Ed. with minimum 50% marks in respective disability area from a recognized university or any other degree considered equivalent to B.Ed Spl. Ed. from an affiliating university and/ or teaching department under any University recognized by U.G.C. with RCI registration.
- A candidate who has successfully passed the B.Ed. General course and has successfully completed Diploma in Education Special Education in respective disability area recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India with minimum 50 percent marks in each course.
- A candidate having passed PG Diploma (Till Academic session 2014-15)
- A candidate with B.Ed. in particular specialization may be allowed for M.Ed. cross disability/ multi category (as and when offered) but the reverse is not allowed. B.Ed. with multi-category should not be admitted for specialization in a single disability at the M.Ed. level, however; as part of CBCS, these can be admitted to B.Ed. Spl. Edu. Area C Courses and complete the Specialization Courses to qualify for a particular disability. On completion of Area C, these can be admitted to the M.Ed. Spl.Ed in a specific disability.
- A student with B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. B.Ed. Spl. Ed. (4-year Integrated) VI. Candidate should have valid RCI registration.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per letter dated :-16-07-2014
- 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidate.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed for admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
- Cut-off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master Degree
CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online only through the official Website https://www.cblu.ac.in/
- Before filling up the Application Form read the Handbook of Information thoroughly.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy/printout of their Application Form to University at this stage.
- Copy of Online Application Form should be retained by the Candidate for future reference.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For SC/DSC/BC/differently disabled person) and Girl candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 625/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through online mode|
CBLU Bhiwani M.Ed. Admission Selection Process
- Selection for admission to M.Ed Program will be based on Merit based on the score in the qualifying examination.
- However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidates the higher percentage of marks obtained in Under-Graduate Program will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie
|Application Form||Click Here|
|CBLU Bhiwani Website||Click Here|
|Admissions in Haryana||Admissions in Haryana|