CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission 2022 – Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) Bhiwani invites online applications for admissions to B.Ed./B.Ed. (Special) Program in the Department of Education, Govt. Aided College and Self-Financing Colleges of Education affiliated to the University for the session 2022-23.
Check full details on CDLU B.Ed. Admission 2022 below here.
Related – Admissions in Haryana
CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission 2022 Highlights
|Name of University||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU)|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed./B.Ed. (Special) Program|
|Admission Based on||Merit-based admission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- for General and BC Candidates and Rs.625/-(for SC and differently abled candidates of Haryana)|
Important Dates for CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission 2022
Online Admission/Counseling Schedule For B.Ed./B.Ed. (Special) Regular Program For The Session 2022-23 In The Colleges Of Education Affiliated To CBLU Bhiwani
|Details of Admission schedule||Candidates can apply for admission in Govt./ Govt. aided Colleges of Education||Candidates can apply for admission in S.F.S. colleges of Education|
|i) Online availability of Prospectus ii) Online Registration iii) Remittance of Registration fee as well as counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- for General and BC Candidates and Rs.625/-(for SC and differently abled candidates of Haryana)||14-09-2022 to 10-10-2022||14-09-2022 to 10-10-2022|
|Online choice filling and locking||16-09-2022 to 10-10-2022||16-09-2022 to 10-10-2022|
|Display of provisional merit list of the applicants category-wise||13-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||13-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Reporting of discrepancy, if any, by the candidates & corrections thereof for incorporation||14-10-2022 to 15-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||14-10-2022 to 15-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Display of Final Merit list of Round – 1 after reconciling of discrepancy received, if any||20-10-2022 (up to 12:00 noon)||20-10-2022 (up to 12:00 noon)|
CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission 2022 Merit List / Allotment Schedule
Allotment/Reporting schedule of Govt./Govt. Aided Colleges of Education and SFS Colleges of Education
|Details of Counselling||ROUND-I||ROUND -II||ROUND -III|
|Online allotment of seats||20-10-2022 (Up to 06:00 P.M.)||01-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||05-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
|Verification of documents of candidates by the college concerned through offline mode and remittance of fee||21-10-2022 to 28-10-2022 (up to 04:00 P.M.)||02-11-2022 to 03-11-2022 (Up to 04:00 P.M.)||07-11-2022 to 09-11-2022 (up to 04:00 P.M.)|
|Online reporting by the college to the University||28-10-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)||03-11-2022 (Up to 06:00 P.M.)||09-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)|
Display of vacant seats after completion of Round – III (Govt./Govt. Aided and SFS Colleges: 11-11-2022 (up to 06:00 P.M.)
CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.Ed. (2 Years)
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC / ST/Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates of Haryana Only) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (52.25% in case of SC / ST/Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates of Haryana Only) any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
- B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or an equivalent degree at graduate level depending on the requirements of being the school subject for pedagogical courses and for the particular course with minimum 50% in the qualifying degree examination.
- There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only. As per letter dated :-16-07-2014
- 47.5% marks for Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired candidate.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed for admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
- Cut-off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
- One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master Degree
CBLU Bhiwani B.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online only through the official Website https://www.cblu.ac.in/
- Before filling up the Application Form read the Handbook of Information thoroughly.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy/printout of their Application Form to University at this stage.
- Copy of Online Application Form should be retained by the Candidate for future reference.
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For SC/DSC/BC/differently disabled person) and Girl candidates of Haryana State||Rs.625/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through online mode|
- Selection for admission to B.Ed Program will be based on Merit based on the score in the qualifying examination
Preparation of Merit List for Admission
- Merit for admission to B.Ed. course shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also along with Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit.
- However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
- Candidates the higher percentage of marks obtained in Under-Graduate Program will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate senior in age will be given first preference
- If tie still persists, then marks obtained in 12th will be considered
- If tie still persists, then marks in 10th will be considered to break the tie