CAS AKTU M.Tech Admission 2022 – Centre for Advanced Studies (CAS-AKTU) invites online applications for admission to M.Tech Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23.
Check complete details on Centre for Advanced Studies AKTU M.Tech Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
About CAS AKTU
Centre for Advanced Studies is an Autonomous Uttar Pradesh State Government Institution. It is an in-campus research driven institute established by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow to impart state of the art education to post graduate students and to facilitate quality research work in the emerging areas of Engineering and Technology.
The institute offers M.Tech. and PhD programs in different fields.
M.Tech Programs offered
- Computer Science & Engineering with choice based specialization in Machine Learning/Cybersecurity/ICT
- Energy Science & Technology
- Manufacturing Technology & Automation
- GATE qualified candidates (Direct Admission)
- Other Candidates (Through Entrance Examination)
|Start of application||25 April 2022|
|Last Date for first round of applications||31 May 2022|
|First Round of Counseling||09 June 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for CAS AKTU M.Tech Admission 2022
- GATE qualified candidates with valid score are eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies with a monthly stipend as per AICTE/MHRD/University rules.
- Non-GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies based on the merit of Institute Level Exam/University Level Exam-2022.
- GATE and Non-GATE qualified candidates with domicile outside UP are also eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies under the All India Open category.
- Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying examination (Final Year) can also apply, subject to fulfilment of the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in M Tech Programs. Provisional admissions will be offered to such candidates till they qualify the Degree.
|M.Tech Branch||Gate Subjects||Eligibility|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
(Machine Learning/Cyber Security / ICT)
|CS, EC||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ CS & IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering or MCA|
|Mechatronics||ME, EE, EC, IN, CS||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Automobile Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Production Engineering|
|Nanotechnology||CY, CH, PH, EC, EE, IN, ME, CE, MT, PE, TF, XE||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Water Resource Engineering/ Geotechnical/Soil Engineering OR M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics/ Electronics|
|Manufacturing Technology & Automation||ME, MT, PI||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical and Industrial Engineering/Production Engineering/ /Manufacturing Science/ Manufacturing Technology/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Automobile Engineering./ Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ Material Science Engineering/ Material Science/ Material Engineering/ Metallurgical and Materials/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Industrial Engineering/ Production and Industrial Engineering|
|Energy Science & Technology||CY, CH, PH, EC, EE, IN, ME, MT, PE, TF, XE||BE/BTech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Chemical Technology/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Energy Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Solar & Alternative Engineering OR M.Sc. with 60% aggregate score or equivalent CGPA in Chemistry/ Electronic Science/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics and equivalent|
CAS AKTU M.Tech Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the institute website www.cas.res.in and www.aktu.ac.in
Steps to Follow:
- Primary Registration by valid mobile no and Email Id. Before clicking on Save button check your application form thoroughly.
- Online Payment.
- Fill remaining information.
- Attach photograph and signature (50kb .jpg).
- Final Submit (Important).
- Print Application Snapshot with generated QR code.
There shall be a Non-refundable counseling fee for the First round of counseling as per following details:
- Candidates with valid GATE score
- Rs. 500 for Gen/OBC
- Rs. 250 for SC/ST/Female candidates
- Non-GATE candidates
- Rs. 1300 for Gen/OBC
- Rs. 650 for SC/ST/Female candidates)
CAS AKTU M.Tech Admission 2021
- Start of application – 22 June 2021
- Last Date of filling online applications – 15 July 2021