Calcutta University PhD Pure Mathematics Admission 2021 – University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites applications for PhD admission in Pure Mathematics for the academic year 2021-22 through an Entrance Test.
Check more details on below here.
- Graph Theory
- Differential Geometry
- Functional Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
Maximum Number of seats available for the PhD Program – 10 (Ten)
|Last date of submission of Online forms||20 June 2021|
|Date of Online Test for Ph.D. Entrance Exam||28 June 2021|
|Publication of list of candidates qualified in online written test||30 June 2021|
- Candidates should have completed a Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Those who have already obtained M.Sc. Final Semester result can only apply.
- Candidates have to apply in the prescribed form available on www.caluniv.ac.in
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of payment – Online through SBI Collect.
- The selection will be based on the:
- Entrance Examination
- Candidates who have cleared UGC / CSIR(JRF) / NET / SET / SLET / valid GATE / Teacher Fellowship / Inspire Fellowship or have passed equivalent exams or passed the M.Phil exam shall not be required to take the online PhD entrance test but have to appear for interview.
PhD Entrance Examination (RET) Details
- Date of online test – 28.06.2021 ( 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Date and the mode of Interview for the candidates qualified – will be announced later
- Syllabus for the Entrance Exam – Topics covered in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. courses in Pure Mathematics (excluding topics covered in elective papers).
Notification – Download
For more details and to apply online – visit