BLDE University PhD Admission 2022 – BLDE University invites application for PhD admission in various medical disciplines under the Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Allied Health Sciences through BLDE University All India Entrance Examination for the academic year 2022-23.
Check complete details of BLDE University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Available PhD Programs
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine and
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
BLDE University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Date of availability of application forms||20 June 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||31 July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||to be declared|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result||to be declared|
|Interview for the Eligible Candidate (viva-voce)||to be declared|
|Declaration of Results of the Successful Candidates||to be declared|
Eligibility Criteria for BLDE University PhD Admission 2022
- A recognized qualifying higher specialty postgraduate degree/diploma is essential with a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently Abled Candidates) in the qualifying examination. Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for registering for the Ph.D. (Medical & Allied Health Science) Degree.
- Candidates with MD/MS in different specialties recognized by Medical Council of India & its Amendments thereof Candidates with super specialty degrees D.M. Doctor of medicine, and M.Ch., Master of Chirurgiae, recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with MD/MS, MRCP/FRCS (granted in UK on or before 11.11.1975 as per MCI Act 1956, second schedule) or equivalent Master’s degree awarded by a College/University recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in their subject of specialization.
- Post Graduate Diploma in different Specialties: D.C.P., D.Ch., D.O., D.Ortho, D.L.O., D.G.O., D.A. or any other postgraduate diploma recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments thereof.
- Candidates with qualification of Diplomate of the National Board, D.N.B. in specialties/super-specialties held by the of the National Board of the Examination after completion of the prescribed period for eligibility to be considered equivalent to M.D. / M.S as per the norms and approved by the MCI/ Governing Council of this University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree, recognized by Medical Council of India & with Three years of Teaching / Clinical / Laboratory Experience after the completion of the degree.
- Candidates with M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in the Faculty of Medicine.
- Candidates who have from M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences, M.Sc. in Medical Physics/Biophysics, M.Sc. in Nursing Sciences, M.Pharm/Pharm.D., M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. in Human Genetics, MPH and MHA are eligible to register for Ph.D. Programme in Allied Health Sciences.
For exact eligibility criteria refer to information brochure.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained in the BLDE (DU) All India Entrance Examination and on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- For selection of candidates a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the interview/viva-voce shall be given.
- Question Pattern – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Division of Marks allotted to
- Concerned Subject – 25 marks
- Research Methodology – 25 marks
- Total Marks – 50 marks
- Duration – 1 hour
BLDE University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- The application can be downloaded from university website and submit the duly filled application along with requisite documents accompanied with application fee paid receipt.
- Application fee of Rs.2000/- shall be paid through online mode.
- Application should reach the Registrar, BLDE (Deemed to be University), Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, B.M. Patil Road, Vijayapura – 586103 (Karnataka) on or before Last date.
BLDE University PhD Admission 2021
BLDE University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Date of availability of application forms||23 July 2021|
|Last date for receipt of application||31 August 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||4th week of September 2021|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result||2nd week of October 2021|
|Interview for the Eligible Candidate (viva-voce)||3rd week of October 2021|
|Declaration of Results of the Successful Candidates||4th week October 2021|