BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra invites applications for admission to the 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the academic session 2022-24.
Check full details on BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2022 below here.
About BIT Mesra 2 Years [Full-Time] MBA Program
- Offered at following Campuses –
- The curriculum offers dual Functional Specialization along with Sectoral Specialization.
- Functional Specialization courses are offered in the following broad areas:
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics
- IT & Operations
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to Apply Online||31 March 2022|
|GD & PI||06 & 07 April 2022|
BIT Mesra MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and having valid score / percentile.
- CAT 2021
- XAT 2022
- CMAT 2022
- MAT SEPT – 2021 or MAT DEC-2021 or MAT FEB-2022
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours / aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2022 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning program are eligible only if
- (a) the program are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU
- (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks in average. They must carry original copy of pass certificate, marksheets of qualifying examination and proof of Institute recognized by the DEC-IGNOU along with their application during the GD &PI. [Appearing candidate in distance learning programs, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply].
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org).
- In case, any Board / University awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board / University.In case, a University does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- At any level of the studies [Class X, Class XII or Graduation], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board/ University.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only (link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in) take printout of the same and retain it with you, as the same will be required to carry during GD & PI.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure (pdf) and read it carefully.
|For General/EWS Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
- Provisional selection will be based on performance of the applicants in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Based on various reservation criteria of State and Central Govt. However, candidates must meet the minimum academic requirements.