BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) invites applications for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BCA) at its Lalpur, Jaipur and Noida Campuses for the Academic Session 2022-23.
Check full details on BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2022
- Candidates must have passed Class 12* / Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice / Info. Tech & Program as subjects in the qualifying examination.
BIT Mesra BCA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||22 May 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||14 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||22 June 2022|
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in].
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register for the program and create a password for the application process. Please see instructions for filling online application forms.
- The candidates may use the Online Application Form to apply for the BCA program of the Institute at MAXIMUM OF THREE CAMPUSES, in order of preference by selecting the Campus of Place for Study from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
|For General / EWS candidates||Rs.1,500/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1,000/-|
|Mode of Payment||online|
- Provisional selection to BCA programs will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12 / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission based on their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round.
- The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.