Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2021 – Bhagwant University will conduct Bhagwant Group Research Entrance Test (BGREET) for admission in PhD Programs at Bhagwant University Ajmer and Bhagwant Global University Kotdwar for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
- Life Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Commerce & Management
Eligibility Criteria for Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2022
- As per UGC norms/ 55% in Post graduation.
- Candidates with NET, MPhil, GMAT, GRE GATE are exempted from Entrance Test. However, they will have to still fill online application form.
Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date of Submission of Offline/Online Application Form||25 June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam Test||03 July 2022|
Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through http://bhagwantuniversity.ac.in/
- Apart from online application form, hard copy applications may also be submitted in person or through mail. Hard copy application with NEFT or DD of Rs 1000 in favour of Bhagwant University payable at Ajmer at email or whatsapp mentioned in notifiocation.
- Entrance test fee is Rs.1000/-.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Entrance Test BGRET 2022 Details
Date of Entrance Test
Sunday 3rd July 2022, 11.00 AM
Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Alwar, Jodhpur, Kotdwar, Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital, Haldwani, Kashipur, Srinagar-Garhwal, Bijnor, Ghaziabad, Lucknow. Anantnag, Srinagar, Jammu, Patna, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Thiruananthpuram, Varanasi, Bangalore, Tumkur, Indore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, New Delhi.
Bhagwant University PhD Admission 2021
|Last Date of Submission of Offline/Online Application Form||09 January 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam Test||17 January 2021|
The written examination consists of 2 papers of 100 marks.
Paper 1 – 40 Marks – 60 minutes
General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs, Research Aptitude , Computer.
Paper 2 – 60 Marks – 120 minutes
There will be 10 questions of descriptive type.
Candidates are required to follow the UGC NET Syllabus of that subject for which candidates are appearing in BURET Ph.D/M.Phil entrance Exam.