Berhampur University DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 – Berhampur University, Odisha invites application for admission into DBT Supported M.Sc in Biotechnology program for GAT-B qualified candidates.
Check full details on Berhampur University DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Berhampur University DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Any Science Graduate (Physical Science, Chemical Science, Biological Science and/or Agriculture) in 10+2+3 pattern having 50% of marks in aggregate with biology at +2/ senior secondary level.
- The merit list for admission into M.Sc. Biotechnology programme shall be done through GAT-B 2022 score only.
- If GAT-B 2021 Score is identical then Aggregate percentage mark in graduation examination (+3), and then +2 (SSC) examination will be considered for deciding merit list, respectively. In case, of +2 marks being identical, the applicant born earlier will be preferred.
Berhampur University DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application Process Starts||09 June 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||04 July, 2022 (11.30PM)|
|Display of the MASTER LIST (category wise)||05 July, 2022|
|Display of FIRST LIST of selected candidates||05 July 2022|
|Admission of FIRST LIST selected candidates||06-13 July 2022|
|Display of Vacant seats and display of SECOND LIST of selected candidates, if required||14 July 2022|
|Admission of SECOND LIST selected candidates||14-21 July 2022|
|Display of Vacant seats and display of THIRD LIST of selected candidates, if required||22 July 2022|
|Admission of THIRD LIST selected candidates after document verification and submission of fee by the candidate(s)||22-29 July 2022|
|Transfer of Candidates (if any)||Upto 01 August, 2022|
|Additional rounds of admission (For vacant sets, if any)||30 July to 14 August 2022|
|Closure of Admission||16 August, 2022|
Berhampur University DBT Supported MSc Biotechnology Admission 2022 Application Process
- Admissions to Berhampur University will be done through Online mode.
- The GAT-B qualified candidates will fill up the form online by mentioning the personal information, details of academic credentials, GAT-B 2022 score and uploading of GAT-B Rank card (issued by RCB) in the university website (www.buodisha.edu.in) by clicking following link: https://forms.gle/WreUkHJiCK5X988s9
- No online-counselling-cum-registration fees will be charged as per the guidelines of RCB (Department of Biotechnology, GoI).