Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 – Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan invites applications for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Programs
Research facility is available in the following disciplines
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Bio-science and Biotechnology
- Mathematical Science
- Sanskrit, Philosophy and Vedic Studies
- Hindi and Modern Indian Languages
- English and Modern European Languages
- History and Indian Culture
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Physical Education
- Performing Arts
- Visual Art
- Commerce and Banking
- Legal Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Earth Sciences
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of completed online registration form||13th June, 2023|
|Date of Research Entrance Test (RET)||18th June, 2023 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023
- A Ph.D. Aspirant who has obtained a 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body in the subject or related /allied area with at least 55% aggregate marks (or an equivalent CGPA) (50% in case of SC/ST/ Differently-Abled/ EWS category) or has qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants commission may apply for Admission to the Ph.D. programme at any time during the academic year for pursuing his/her research work under the guidance of a supervisor approved by the Vidyapith.
- Provided that a candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed (70% for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, EWS categories)
- Every candidate has to appear in the Research Entrance Test (RET) except for the subject of Fine Arts, Visual Art, Music, Dance & Design. Qualifying RET is a mandatory requirement for enrollment and until that stage the admission shall be treated as provisional.
A Ph.D. Aspirant who has qualified NET, SLET, GATE, GPAT or M.Phil (admitted to M.Phil. programme through entrance examination) may be exempted from the research entrance test.
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Application form for Ph.D. Programme is available on university website.
- Read instructions carefully before filling application form.
- Application Form Fee for Entrance Test – Rs. 800/-
- Course Work – Rs. 800/-
- There will be Research Entrance Test (RET) for admission to PhD program in Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Date of RET Exam – 18th June, 2023
- Time – 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Banasthali Vidyapith RET Details
- Duration of Research Entrance Test: 2 Hours (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Negative marking: No negative marking
- Pattern of the RET question paper:
- Total 100 multiple choice questions (All carry equal marks)
- 50 questions on Research Aptitude
- 50 questions on Relevant Subject
- Passing Criteria: An Entrance Test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. A relaxation of 5 % of marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-abled category in the entrance examination.
Course Work Exam
- Duration of Course Work Exam: 2 Hours (02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
- Pattern of the Course Work Exam: Total 40 multiple choice questions in every paper (All carry equal marks) :
- Research Methodology
- IT Based Research Techniques
- Review of Literature
- Statistical Techniques & Applications for Research
- Research and Publication Ethics (RPE)
- Passing Criteria: A Ph.D. scholar has to obtain a minimum of 55% of marks or its equivalent grade in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade/CGPA in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the course work in order to be eligible to continue in the programme and submit the dissertation/thesis.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Banasthali Vidyapith Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admission Notifications||Latest PhD Admission Notifications|
|Admissions in Rajasthan||Admissions in Rajasthan|
Join Our Telegram Channel
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2022
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of completed online registration form||10th December, 2022|
|Date of Research Entrance Test (RET)||18th December, 2022 (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2021
Banasthali Vidyapith PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of completed online registration form||25 June 2021|
|Date of Research Entrance Test (RET)||04 July 2021|