Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot (Punjab) invites online applications for PhD admissions 2021 through PhD Entrance Test (PHDET). Check more details here.
PhD courses available in the following faculties
- Allied Health
- Pharmaceutical Science
Important Dates for Baba Farid University PhD Entrance Test 2021
|Start of Online Applications||22 April 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||12 May 2021|
|Date of PHDET Entrance Test||Will be notified|
Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
For further details regarding Eligibility and other details, please refer to the university website.
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed format on university website https://bfuhs.ac.in
- The application fee is Rs.3000/- which is to be paid through university payment gateway.
- Selection will be done on the basis of PhD Entrance Examination (PHDET).
PhD Entrance Exam Pattern
- There exam will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration of exam will be 01 hour.
- There will be 50 questions each of 02 marks and there will be no negative marks.
- PhD Entrance Exam will consist of two parts
|Part – A||Research Methodology||20 MCQ|
|Part – B||Concerned Speciality||30 MCQ|
For more details and to apply online – visit