Ashoka University Admission 2022 – Ashoka University Sonipat, Haryana invites application for UG programs for the academic session beginning in August 2022.
Check more information about the Ashoka University 2022 below here.
Ashoka University 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses
|Event||Round I||Round II||Round III||Round IV|
|Application Last Date||10 November 2021||17 January 2022||06 April 2022||25 May 2022|
|Assessment Date||21 November 2021||23 January 2022||17 April 2022||05 June 2022|
|Decision Notification||14 January 2022||18 March 2022||27 May 2022||08 July 2022|
|Acceptance Deadline||11 February 2022||22 April 2022||17 June 2022||29 July 2022|
|Fee Payment Deadline||10 June 2022||10 June 2022||29 July 2022||10 August 2022|
Ashoka University 2021 Application Process
Registering and starting the Application Form
- An applicant needs to register with a personal email address.
- All communication from Ashoka University will be sent only to the applicant’s registered email address.
Instructions to fill in the Application Form
- The applicant should attach all mandatory documents to prevent the application form from being considered ‘incomplete’. The applicant’s photograph, government identification document, and examination mark-sheets should be clearly visible and not password-protected
- Haryana Domicile Applicants will be required to submit their Government issued Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile) to avail of benefits (if relevant) as per the Haryana Private Universities Act. Eligible applicants may attach a receipt of their Resident Certificates if they do not have access to their Resident Certificates at the time of submitting their Application Forms.
- The applicant should attach collaterals (certificates, photographs, artwork, writing samples, web-links, letters of experience/completion/appointment, etc) for optional sections to substantiate their listed activities and areas of engagement
- The applicants are required to respond to three mandatory personal essay prompts. They should be written by the applicant and should aim to address the stated prompt/cue as genuinely as possible
- The applicant should get the consent of the recommender before enlisting the recommender’s name on the application form
- The applicant’s choice of preferred Majors under the Course Preference Section in the application form is only indicative in nature
- Please make sure that you click SUBMIT after you finish completing your application form
Ashoka University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For more details and to apply online – Visit