Apex University PhD Admission 2023 – Apex University Jaipur invites applications for PhD admission through Entrance Exam for the Academic Session 2023-24.
Check full details on Apex University PhD Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Apex University PhD Programs
- PhD Botany,
- PhD Library Science,
- PhD Chemistry,
- PhD Mathematics,
- PhD Clinical Psychology,
- PhD Nursing,
- PhD Commerce & Management,
- PhD Paramedical Sciences,
- PhD Computer Science & Engineering,
- PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- PhD Economics,
- PhD Physical Education,
- PhD Education,
- PhD Physics,
- PhD Electronics Engineering,
- PhD Physiotherapy,
- PhD English,
- PhD Political Science,
- PhD Environmental Science,
- PhD Psychology,
- PhD Fashion & Design,
- PhD Public Administration,
- PhD Geography,
- PhD Sanskrit,
- PhD Hindi,
- PhD Special Education,
- PhD History,
- PhD Sociology,
- PhD Home Science,
- PhD Yoga and Naturopathy,
- PhD Journalism & Mass Communication,
- PhD Zoology,
Eligibility Criteria for Apex University PhD Admission 2023
- Applicants must have completed a 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or must have such qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a scale wherever grading system is followed. Also such applicants who have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in M.Phil. Degree are considered to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants must have equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Differently-abled Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the UGC Norms.
- Applicants seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- Applicants with Chartered Accountancy (CA) Qualification from ‘The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy of ICWAI/ Company Secretary of ICSI with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade may be considered eligible for admission to Ph.D. Programs in the relevant field.
Eligibility criteria for applicants under part-time category
- For applicants under this category, the minimum educational qualifications would be the same as stated above in sections 1 to 6 for admission to the Ph.D. program in the respective subjects.
- However, GATE score or CSIR/UGC JRF or Lectureship/NBHM/JMET/ CAT/AIMA or equivalent qualification as applicable for regular full-time research scholars may not be required in these cases.
- It is mandatory for the applicant under this category to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the organisation / institution in which he / she is presently employed.
Apex University PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement for submission of online application fee for Ph.D. Entrance Test||01-06-2023|
|Last date for submission of online application Fee for Ph.D. Entrance Test (non-refundable)||20-06-2023|
|Ph.D. Entrance Test Online/Offline||25-06-2023|
|Personal Interview Online/Offline||26-06-2023|
|Declaration of Result of short-listed candidates||29-06-2023|
|Date for deposition of Course Registration Fee||30-06-2023 to 03.07.2023|
|Last Date for deposition of Academic Fee (First Installment)||15-07-2023|
Apex University PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.apexuniversity.co.in/
- Applicants may apply for more than one Research programmes. However separate registration and application fee is required for each programme.
- After registration, Application ID (to be used as login name) with Password will be sent to the email ID provided by the applicant.
- Using the login credential, applicants must login to the Admission Portal for filling the form.
- With the application form it is mandatory to upload the scanned copy of Class 10 certificate in order to confirm applicant’s name and age , mark sheets of Class 12 / Diploma programme , under- graduate programme and last qualifying degree programme as eligibility proof for qualification and Caste Certificate (if applicable ) as eligibility proof for consideration under reservation norms .
- Application fees must be paid only by online payment portal.
- After completion and submission of the online form, filled in form in PDF format will be generated.
- On the day of written test as well as in subsequent interview, the shortlisted candidates should bring a printed hard copy of the on- line filled form along with all the supporting testimonials, namely educational qualification, date of birth, category, GATE/NET score , if any , in original as well as duplicate duly attested
- All sponsored and part time candidates including University staff must submit Sponsorship and No-Objection certificate as the case may be in the prescribed format (Attached as Annexure-A) at the time of admission. In absence of such certificate no admission shall be permitted.
|For General Research Scholar||Rs. 2,000/-|
|For Foreign Scholars||USD 100|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
- On successful submission of online application, the same would be scrutinised and short-listed by the Departmental Research Committee.
- The candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria will be required to report for written test (Online/ Offline), and there after interview (Online/Offline) to be taken by the concerned Departmental Research Committee.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in the written test and interview and availability of seats.
Eligibility Criteria for exemption from Admission Test
- A candidate who is qualified in a national level test such as UGC-NET (with JRF)/UGC- CSIR NET (with JRF).
- A candidate who is UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR NET/SLET/GATE/CEED/Teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil programme.
- A candidate who is NET qualified , employed in other university/ institution/ college, who is sponsored as a full-time candidate by the said organization, with at least two years of experience and is relieved on study leave for a period of not less than two years for pursuing Ph.D. program in a Department of the University. The number of seats under this category shall not exceed 15% of the total seats available in a Department.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution which is approved, recognized or authorized by Association of Indian Universities shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme.
- Any foreign national who is a recipient of fellowship by agencies of Government of India and or who is sponsored by foreign government/agencies shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D. programme. However, all foreign candidates shall be governed by the prevailing rules and regulations of the appropriate authorities.
PhD Fee Structure
Details of the Programme Fee-Ph.D. (Regular / Part-Time)
|Fee Heads||Fee (INR) Regular||Fee (INR) Part-Time|
|Application Fee for Ph.D. Entrance Test||2000/-||2000/-|
|Course Registration Fee||10000/-||10000/-|
|Academic Fee other than Nursing and Clinical phycology||50000/-Per Semester||37500/-Per Semester|
|Academic Fee for Nursing and Clinical Psychology Programme||75,000/- Per Semester||56250/- Per Semester|
|Academic Fee for Nursing and Paramedical Sciences Programme||1,00,000/- Per Semester||75000/- Per Semester|
|Duration||3-Year(Six Semester)||4-Year (Eight Semester)|
|Thesis Submission Fee||10000/-||10000/-|
|Details & Application Form||Click Here|
|Apex University Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admission Notifications||Latest PhD Admission Notifications|
|Admissions in Rajasthan||Admissions in Rajasthan|
Join Our Telegram Channel
Apex University PhD Admission 2022
|Start Application Forms||03rd December 2022|
|Last Date for online submission of Application form & Application fee||18th December 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam & Interview for All PhD Departments||22nd December 2022|