Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – Anurag University Hyderabad invites applications for PhD admission for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 below here.
Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Programs
Applications are invited for admission into Part Time and Full Time PhD Programme in the following Departments for the Academic year 2022-2023:
Eligibility Criteria for Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- Candidates with a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or M.Tech. by Research or any other equivalent Degree in relevant area from a university/ institution recognized by Anurag University.
- Ph.D. in Sciences / Management / Humanities
- Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the relevant area with a minimum of 55% marks from a university / institution recognized by Anurag University.
- Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy or its equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks, awarded by a university/ institution recognized by Anurag University
- 5% relaxation in minimum marks will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer)/differently-abled candidates as per the UGC norms in all the above Ph.D. programs (Engineering/ Sciences / Management / Humanities/ Pharmacy).
Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of online application||25 June 2022|
|Date of offline entrance Examination||02 July 2022|
Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application form is available on Anurag University Hyderabad website.
- Read PhD regulations before filling application form..
- The admission procedure is based on Ph.D. eligibility test, conducted by Anurag University, and followed by an interview.
- The candidates who have been qualified either through a national level test conducted by national-level organizations such as UGC / CSIR / ICAR / ICMR/ DBT/ UGC-NET/ APRCET /TSET/CSIR-NET/ SET-TS/AP /JEST /GATE/ GPAT/ DST-INSPIRE fellowship or Teacher Fellowship applicants or working as Scientists in Government Organizations & Research Labs with five years’ experience are exempted from Ph.D. Eligibility Test of Anurag University. However the candidate has to appear for the interview.
Anurag University Hyderabad PhD Entrance Test
The general pattern of the PhD eligibility test
|Maximum marks for eligibility test||100|
|Nature of test||Objective type questions conducted in online/offline mode.|
|Syllabus for entrance test||The syllabus of the concerned Department as approved by the Board of Studies.|
|Qualifying Marks||The qualifying marks of the Ph.D. eligibility test shall be 50%. A relaxation of 5 % of marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/Differently-abled category in the entrance examination.|
|Notification & Application form||Click Here|
|Anurag University Hyderabad Website||Click Here|