Amrita Centre for Nanosciences and Molecular Medicine Admissions 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites application for admissions to MSc, MTech and BSc Program offered by Amrita Centre for Nanosciences & Molecular Medicine (ACNSMM) for the Academic Year 2021. Check more details below here.
- B.Sc. Molecular Medicine
- M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology
- M.Sc. Nanobiotechnology
- M.Sc. Molecular Medicine
- M.Tech. Nanoscience & Technology
- M.Tech. Nanobiotechnology
- M.Tech. Molecular Medicine
|Last date for online application||31 July 2021|
|Interview||Over Phone Call|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||16 August 2021|
|Class to Commence on (Tentative)||September|
For B.Sc. Programs
- Apply with available plus-one or plus-two results. At Least 60% marks in Physics + Chemistry + Biology.
For M.Tech. Programs
- BE/BTech Graduates in – Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Genetic Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Food Process Engineering/ Pharmaceutical Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering/ Food Technology and any other Bioengineering related courses with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent)
- M.Sc Graduates in – Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ Medical Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Medical Genetics/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Food Science and Nutrition/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Health Sciences/ Nursing/ Allied Health Sciences/ Applied Psychology/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Sericulture and any other Bioscience related courses with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent)
- Professional Graduates in – Medicine/ Dentistry/ Veterinary/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Pharmacy courses with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent)
For M.Sc. Programs
- BSc Graduates in Medical Nano-biotechology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Nanotechnology/ Microbiology/ Medical Genetics/ Medical Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bio- or Health Informatics/ Biochemistry/ Clinical Research/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Health Sciences/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Allied Health Sciences and any other bioscience related courses with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent).
- Candidates can apply online here.
- Read the instructions carefully available on the University website before filling application form.
For more details – visit