AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2021 – AIIMS, New Delhi invites applications for Entrance Examinations for admission in M.Sc. Courses / M.Sc. Nursing / M. Biotechnology for the academic session 2021 of AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS.
Check more details on AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2021 here.
M.Sc. Nursing Courses
- Cardiological / CTVS Nursing
- Oncological Nursing
- Neurosciences Nursing
- Nephrological Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Reproductive Biology
- Clinical Embryology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Start of Registration||13 March 2021|
|Last date for Registration of Online application||06 April 2021|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||09 April 2021|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||09 to 15 April 2021|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected)||20 April 2021|
|Uploading of Prospectus||27 April 2021|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||28 April to 13 May 2021|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration||28 April to 13 May 2021|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||27 May 2021|
Admit Card Dates
|Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Courses / M. Biotechnology on AIIMS website||05 June 2021|
|Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of M.Sc. Nursing on AIIMS website||04 June 2021|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Courses||14 June 2021|
|Date & Timing of Examination of M.Sc. Nursing||27 June 2021|
|Date& Timing of Examination of M. Biotechnology||27 June 2021|
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc. Courses
Candidates who possess one of the following qualifications with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for Gen/ OBC/EWS and 55 % marks for SC/ST.
For M.Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology
- MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4½ year Course)
- B.Sc. degree in any subject of minimum three years duration
For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology
- B. Sc degree in disciplines related to Biology or allied to Biology.
For Nuclear Medicine Technology
- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine.
- B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics
- B.Sc in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy
- B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject
For Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies
- B.Sc. degree in Radiography.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic course with minimum 60% marks for Gen/EWS/OBC candidates (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized University or from an educational institution Recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as Nurse, RM, RN (Registered Midwife, Registered Nurse) with any State Nursing Council.
For M. Biotechnology
- The candidate should have M.Sc. Courses along with B. Tech (Biotechnology).
AIIMS M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Read the notification carefully before filling application form.
|For General / OBC Category||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC/ST/EWS Category||Rs. 1200/-|
|Mode of payment||Online|
Admission will be on the basis of the performance of candidates at the Entrance Examination.
Entrance Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Online Mode only [Computer Based Test]|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||1 hour, 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions||90 MCQs|
|Total Marks||90 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer and -1/3 for every wrong answer|
No syllabus prescribed by Institute. The syllabus shall be based on topics from graduation level.
For more details and to apply online – Visit