University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 – University of Delhi invites application for UG admission through Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS UG) 2023 based on CUET UG Scores for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 below here.
- DU UG Admission 2023 First Merit List Released
- DU UG Admission 2023 Portal Launched
Join Our Telegram Channel
University of Delhi UG Courses
- B.A. (Hons.) Arabic
- B.A. (Hons.) Bengali
- B.A. (Hons.) English
- B.A. (Hons.) French
- B.A. (Hons.) German
- B.A. (Hons.) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons.) Italian
- B.A. (Hons.) Persian
- B.A. (Hons.) Punjabi
- B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit
- B.A. (Hons.) Spanish
- B.A. (Hons.) Urdu
- Arts and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology
- B.A. (Hons.) Psychology
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics
- B.A. (Hons.) Geography
- B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Patrakarita
- B.A. (Hons.) History
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) Journalism
- Five Year Integrated Program in Journalism
- B.A. (Hons.) Multi-Media and Mass Communication
- B.A. (Hons.) Philosophy
- B.A. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons.) Social Work
- B.A. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.A. (Program)
- Sciences, Mathematics and Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Anthropology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biomedical Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Polymer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Environmental Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Technology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology
- B.Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT &MI)
- B.Sc. Program
- B.Sc. (Pass) Home Science
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Mathematical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Physical Sciences with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Physical Sciences with Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Electronics
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science with Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Applied Life Science
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Life Science
- B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports B.Sc. (PE, HE&S)
- Commerce and Management
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA-FIA)
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics (BBE)
- Vocational Studies
- B.A. Vocational Studies
- B.Voc. Banking Operations
- B.Voc. Healthcare Management
- B.Voc. Retail Management and IT
- B.Voc. Software Development
- B.Voc. Web Designing
- B.A. (Hons.) in Music: Vocal/ Instrumental Sitar/ Sarod/ Guitar/ Violin/ Santoor)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Karnatak Music-Vocal/Instrumental (Veena / Violin)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Percussion (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Common Minimum Eligibility Requirements
The candidate must have passed the Class XII or its equivalent examinationfrom a single recognized board.
*For the purpose of ascertaining the Minimum Eligibility, the marksheet/ degree of only one board will be considered. (For example, If a candidate has appeared in CBSE Board Examination with five subjects except for Mathematics and later appears and passes Mathematics from another board such as the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), the minimum eligibility shall be ascertained from his/her mark sheet issued by CBSE only).
Candidate must refer to the Program- Specific Eligibility to choose the subjects in which s(he) should appear in CUET (UG) –2023.
About University of Delhi Common Seat Allocation System (UG)-2023
- Under-Graduate (UG) Programs are offered by the University of Delhi through its Colleges in various streams of studies under different Faculties, namely Arts, Applied Social Sciences & Humanities, Education, Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences, Music, Commerce & Business Studies, Mathematical Sciences, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Admitting students through UoD’s online platform Common Seat Allocation System (UG)-2023 is binding on all Colleges of University of Delhi.
- Admission to all UG Programs are done on the basis of the eligibility requirements, criteria and procedures specified by the University on its website, Under-Graduate Bulletin of Information – 2023 (UG-BOI) and Common Seat Allocation System (Undergraduate)-2023 (CSAS(UG)-2023).
- The eligibility criteria for every Program offered at the UG level has been published in the Undergraduate Bulletin of Information-2023 (UG BOI-2023) (available on the admission website of the University, admission.uod.ac.in). Candidates must check the eligibility criteria carefully from UG BOI-2023 and the admission website. There are no additional eligibility criteria besides the ones stipulated by the University through its website, UG BOI-2023 and CSAS(UG)-2023, published on the admission website of the UoD.
- For the academic year 2023-24, admission to all UG Programs of all the Colleges of UoD will be done on the basis of online Common University Entrance Test (Undergraduate)- 2023 (CUET(UG) – 2023) only.
- CUET(UG)-2023 is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidate may note that the role of NTA is limited to the conduct of CUET(UG)-2023, declaration of results, and handling of queries related to the entrance examination. Simply appearing in CUET(UG)-2023 will not be a sufficient condition to secure a seat in UoD. For admission to the UoD UG Programs, a candidate must apply in CSAS(UG)-2023.
- The CSAS(UG)-2023 will serve as a single window for admission to all UG programs of all Colleges of the UoD. All candidates desirous of taking admission to a College of UoD should apply only through CSAS(UG)-2023. Only the admissions taken and granted through the official online platform of the UoD (CSAS(UG)-2023) will be considered valid.
- Before initiating the application process, the candidate is advised to read the contents of UG BOI-2023 and CSAS(UG)-2023 carefully, and consult the Delhi University Act, 1922, its amendments and the Statutes. The Ordinances, Rules, Regulations, and Notifications of the UoD available on the University website, www.du.ac.in shall be final and binding.
- Determination of eligibility and verification of documents for admission to UoD will be the sole purview of UoD.
- Only the candidate who has appeared in CUET(UG)-2023 and has passed Class XII from a single recognized board will be eligible to apply for the CSAS(UG)-2023.
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Important Dates
|CSAS(UG)-2023 Portal Launch||14 June 2023|
|Start of Phase II Application Form||17 July 2023|
|Last date for application form||24 July 2023 (04:59 PM)|
Allocation & Admission Schedule
CSAS Round 01
|Declaration of CSAS First Allocation List||01 August 2023|
|Candidates to “Accept” the Allocated Seat||01 – 04 August 2023|
|College to Verify and Approve the Application||01 – 05 August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Payment of Fees||06 August 2023|
CSAS Round 02
|Display of Vacant Seats||07 August 2023|
|Window to Re-Order Higher Preferences||07 – 08 August 2023|
|Declaration of CSAS Second Allocation List||10 August 2023|
|Candidates to “Accept” the Allocated Seat||10 – 13 August 2023|
|College to Verify and Approve the Application||10 – 14 August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Payment of Fees||15 August 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||16 August 2023|
CSAS Round 03
|Display of Vacant Seats||17 August 2023|
|Mid Entry, Window to Re-Order Higher Preferences||17 – 19 August 2023|
|Declaration of CSAS Third Allocation List||22 August 2023|
|Candidates to “Accept” the Allocated Seat||22 – 24 August 2023|
|College to Verify and Approve the Application||22 – 25 August 2023|
|Last Date of Online Payment of Fees||26 August 2023|
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Application Process
- An online platform at www.admission.uod.ac.in will be made available for seeking admission through CSAS(UG)-2023.
- Candidates seeking admission to UoD must fill the CSAS(UG)-2023 Application Form online through this platform only.
- There will be no offline filling of the CSAS(UG)-2023 Application Form.
- A candidate applying to CSAS(UG)-2023 must have appeared in CUET(UG)-2023, conducted by NTA.
- Name, signature, and photograph of the candidate will be auto-integrated from the CUET(UG)-2023 portal. These fields will be non-editable.
- Candidates are advised to keep the log-in credentials, i.e., login Id and password, strictly confidential to avoid misuse. The login credentials, once generated, cannot be changed/ edited under any circumstances.
|Category of the Candidate||CSAS(UG)-2023 Application Fee (non-refundable)|
|UR/ OBC-NCL/ EWS||Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only)|
A candidate applying for ECA and/or Sports supernumerary quota will have to pay an additional fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
A candidate applying for Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in College of Art will have to pay an additional fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred only).
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Allocation Rules
- In the context of provisional seat allocation, ‘Allocated Seat’ refers to a unique combination of Program + College. For example, a “B.A. (Hons.) in Psychology at College X” is referred to as an ‘Allocated Seat’.
- The University will consider Normalized scores provided by NTA to calculate the merit scores as per Program Specific Eligibility.
- The Highest Possible Preference will be provisionally allocated to a candidate considering the following criteria:
- a. Program-Specific merit.
- b. Category (UR/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/EWS/Minority).
- c. Availability of seats.
- d. Any other allocation rules, policies, or criteria as mentioned in this document (CSAS(UG)- 2023), UG BOI – 2023, or published on the admission website of UoD.
- The merit list for the UR category seats will comprise all candidates in order of merit. No one will be excluded from the same. In other words, the merit list for the Unreserved (UR) category will also include SC/ST/OBC-NCL /Minority/EWS candidates, irrespective of category, if they meet the criterion of merit for the UR category. No candidate can be excluded from the UR category merit list just because the Candidate belongs to or has applied under SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/ Minority category. Discrimination on the basis of category/ caste is completely unlawful. The University of Delhi does not tolerate discrimination against any Candidate/student on this basis. Strict action will be taken against any violations.
- If candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Minority/ PwBD/CW/KM/ CW/ Orphan category do not have a valid certificate/ document issued by the respective issuing authority at the time of applying to CSAS(UG)-2023, they will not be considered for allocation in the relevant category as claimed. (Details related to category certificate issuing authority are published on the admission website).
- If the total number of eligible ST category candidates who have applied for particular Program exhausts, then the remaining seats under this category for that particular Program will be allocated to eligible SC category candidates and vice-versa.
- In case, a candidate who was allocated a seat under any reserved category/ sub-category and was rejected on the basis of deficiency/ies in the category/sub-category/ caste documents, he/she may be considered for seat allocation in subsequent round/s (if any) in UR category as per his/her eligibility, merit and availability of seats in UR.
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Merit Lists
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Second Merit List
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Second Merit List will released on 10 Aug 2023.
Check – DU UG Second Allotment
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 First Merit List
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 First Merit List released on 01 Aug 2023.
Check – DU UG First Allotment
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Second Merit List
University of Delhi UG Admission 2023 Second Merit List will be released on 10 August 2023.