Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Admission 2023 – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (SBV) Puducherry invites applications for PhD admissions offered at its constituent colleges and its centers for 2022-23 Batch-II.
Check full details on Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Programs
|Health Professions Education||03|
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Date||28 June 2023|
|Last Date for Application||27 July 2023 (5pm)|
|Online Examination||02 August 2023|
10.00 am to 01pm.
|Online Interview Dates||07 & 08 August 2023 – 09.30 am onwards|
|Publication of List of Provisionally Selected candidates||14 August 2023|
|PhD program begins||23 August 2023|
- Master’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- MPhil degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent grade may be allowed for SC/ ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / differently-abled candidates.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- ONLINE APPLICATION along with the Appendices are available in the University website (www.sbvu.ac.in) and the filled- in Application Form along with the fee of Rs. 500/- paid ONLINE and should be submitted ON LINE on or before last date.
- Application forms are available online only. It should be duly filled up by the candidates and submitted online along with the scanned copies of requested documents as PDF (Document Size not exceeding 3 MB) and recent passport size color photograph as attachment (jpeg format, Size: 250 KB).
- Candidates should attach only scanned copies of Self Attested Certificate related to qualification, age and community namely HSC Mark sheet(s), UG, PG Degree, Birth Certificate and Community Certificate etc. The Mark Sheet(s) of the Qualifying examination in original and other Original Documents have to be produced for Verification only at the time of counseling.
- Candidates who have appeared for the PG Examination, if PG mark sheets not available at the time of applying the candidates should send the scanned copy of their PG mark sheets prior to the date of Common Entrance Test / admission process without fail.
- PhD Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Admissions to PhD programmes at SBV is based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their Qualifying examinations (PG Level) and the performance by the candidate at the interview.
- The counseling for the short listed candidates will be held on the same day of the Interview. The seats are allotted based on merit at the Counseling conducted by SBV.
M.V.K.IYER Memorial Ph.D. Research Fellowship
For 10 meritorious students with a minimum of one year Teaching/Research Experience and research publications in UGC approved journals.
The Fellowship will consist of a monthly amount Rs.15,000 per month for a period of maximum duration of Three Years, subject to the receipt of satisfactory progress report of the Scholar.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PhD Admission 2023 Results
Provisional Selection List for SBV Ph.D. Program 2022-2023 BATCH II
- Ph.D. Batch II Programme Selection List, SBV
- Supplementary List of Scholars selected for Ph.D. Nursing 2022-2023 BATCH II
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel