Shiv Nadar PhD Admission 2024 (Spring)- Shiv Nadar (Deemed to be University) Noida invites applications for PhD Programs in various disciplines for session 2024 (Spring).
Check more details on Shiv Nadar PhD Admission 2024 (Spring) below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Shiv Nadar PhD Programs
School of Engineering (SoE)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
School of Natural Sciences (SNS)
- Life Sciences / Bioinformatics
School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME)
School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
- History and Archaeology
- International Relations and Governance Studies
Shiv Nadar PhD Admission 2024 (Spring) Important Dates
|Department||Apps Opening Date||Last Date to Apply||Admission Process Timeline*|
|Mechanical Engineering||4th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
|Electrical Engineering||9th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||9th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
|Chemical Engineering||10th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
|Computer Science and Engineering||11th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
|Chemistry (Part-time)||4th Oct, 2023||15th Nov, 2023||Between 16th and 30th Nov, 2023|
|Mathematics||4th Oct, 2023||3rd Dec, 2023||Between 4th and 23rd Dec, 2023|
Application and advertisement for different departments comes separately. Check department wise notification for dates.
Shiv Nadar PhD Admission 2024 (Spring) Application Process
- Candidates have to fill application form on Shiv Nadar website.
- Check eligibility criteria and other instructions available on Shiv Nadar website before filling application form.
Application fee of Rs.1200
Stipend: The stipend amount is INR 40,000 for Year 1 and Year 2 and INR 45,000 for Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5
Academic fee waiver: A student may be awarded a 100% waiver or a 50% waiver on an annual academic fee of INR 1,10,000. Programs can determine the waiver for each student, taking into consideration his/her qualifications and their admission criteria. Students with their own fellowships (CSIR, UGC, INSPIRE, ICMR etc.) shall be offered 100% waiver.
- The University shall admit doctoral students through an Entrance Test and/or interview.
- Shortlisted doctoral candidates called for an interview will be expected to discuss with the Interview Committee their research interests/areas.
- The names of the selected candidates will be announced on the University website.
- Written test may be waived for candidates possessing a valid score in any one of the following National Examinations: CSIR-UGC NET-JRF, DBT-JRF, GATE-JRF, JEST, ICMR-JRF, NBHM, CAT, GRE, GMAT etc.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.
Join Our Telegram Channel