RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2023-24 (Autumn Session) – Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad invites application for PhD admission 2023-24 (Autumn Session).
Check full details on RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2023-24 (Autumn Session) below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
About RCB Faridabad
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an Institution of National Importance, created by an Act of Parliament, established by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India under the auspices of UNESCO.
RCB has emerged as a pioneering institute for research in Biotechnology and is defining new horizons in providing world-class education, training and research at the interface of multiple disciplines.
About RCB Faridabad PhD Program
The Centre offers a doctoral programme leading to the award of the PhD degree to students holding a post-graduate degree (or an equivalent) in any field of science, medicine, or technology.
The selected students undergo a course work followed by research leading to a doctoral thesis under the mentorship of a faculty.
The programme is suited to candidates having interest to work at the interface of multiple disciplines in the areas related (but not limited) to structural biology, molecular medicine, infectious disease biology, agricultural biotechnology, systems and synthetic biology, cancer & cell biology.
No of Seats
Twenty Five (10)
|Laboratory Fees||Rs. 6000 per semester|
|Tuition Fees (1st & 2nd Semester Only)||Rs. 6000 per semester|
|Academic Administration Fees||Rs. 5000 per semester|
|Medical Fees||Rs. 3000 per semester|
|Student Amenities Fees||Rs. 1000 per semester|
|Caution Money||Rs. 5000 (once, at the time of admission, refundable)|
|Thesis Examination Fees||Rs. 10000 (at the time of submission of thesis)|
Hostel security and charges will be applicable in case availing hostel facility.
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2023-24 (Autumn Session)
MSc/MTech in any branch of Life Sciences/ Chemistry/ Physics/ MPharma/ MVSc/ MBBS or an equivalent degree.
60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in the qualifying degree examination (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC allowed as per the GoI norms).
In addition to the above, candidates should have qualified any of the following examinations and hold a valid fellowship offer at the time of interview:
- Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other nationally-competitive fellowship offered by the Government of India having a valid fellowship for a period of 5 years
|The last date of submitting online applications||30 November 2023|
|Written test and/or interview||11 & 12 January 2024|
RCB Faridabad PhD Admission 2023-24 (Autumn Session) Application Process
- Online Application Forms are available on the website https://www.rcb.res.in
- Application Fee Rs.500/- (to be submitted in continuation with the online form)
- The applications received before the due date will be scrutinized for eligibility.
- Eligible candidates will be called for a written test and/or interview.
- The students admitted to the programme will have to avail the fellowship for which they have qualified as per the rules of the funding agency.
- RCB will have no financial liability regarding the same.
Join Our Telegram Channel