Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24: Presidency University, Kolkata, West Bengal invites online application for UG admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Presidency University UG Programs
- BA Bengali
- BA English
- BA Hindi
- BA History
- BA Performing Arts
- BA Philosophy
- BA Political Science
- BA Sociology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Economics
- BSc Geography
- BSc Geology
- BSc Life Sciences
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
- BSc Statistics
Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
- a) The candidates MUST have been allotted a seat through counselling of PUBDET-2023 by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) and MUST have paid the requisite seat acceptance fees to WBJEEB.
- b) There is no upper or lower age limit. PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY UG ADMISSION NOTIFICATION-2023
- c) Candidates must have passed (not before 2022) in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 system) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal, or any equivalent examination from a recognised board/council.
- d) Candidate must pass any of the aforementioned examinations, with at least five recognized subjects (full marks of each not less than 100), including English language and excluding compulsory Environmental Science. The Aggregate Marks is to be calculated considering score in best four recognized subjects.
- e) Candidates with International ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate qualifications must have at least three subjects at the IGCSE level and three subjects at the ‘A’ level, with English in either of the two levels.
Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Round||Reporting Dates for Verification||Timing||Venue||Date of Reporting|
|1st Round||27/07/2023, 28/07/2023, 30/07/2023, 31/07/2023||11 am to 4 pm||Derozio Hall, Presidency University, College Street Campus, Kolkata (Enter through Gate near Mohammad Ali Park)||1st August, 2023, or immediately after generation of Reporting slip from the online Admission Portal|
|2nd Round||03/08/2023, 04/08/2023, 07/08/2023|
|3rd Round||08/08/2023, 09/08/2023, 10/08/2023|
De-centralised Counselling (UG) schedule
|Date of Counselling||Courses||Timing of Counselling Reporting Time||Counselling Time||Venue|
|28th August, 2023||BA Courses||10:15 am to 11:45 am||12 noon||Derozio Hall, Presidency University|
|29th August, 2023||BSc Courses||10:15 am to 11:45 am||12 noon||Derozio Hall, Presidency University|
Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the link available at university website.
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
The candidates who will study any BSc programme, are required to pay Rs 1000/- (through online SBI Collection mode) as the laboratory fees in addition to the already paid allotment fee of Rs 3200/-.
- Admission to UG programmes for the session 2023-2024 will be allotted through PUBDET-2023 examination by West Bengal Joint Entrance Board.
Required Documents at the time of Document Verification
Students are required to carry following documents at the time of reporting for Document Verification as per given schedule:
- a) PUBDET-2023 Allotment letter issued by WBJEEB
- b) PUBDET-2023 Rank card issued by WBJEEB
- c) All academic documents in original with one set of photocopies
- d) Category Certificate (if applicable) with one photocopy
- e) PWD Certificate (if applicable) with one photocopy
- f) Aadhar card with one photocopy
Presidency University UG Admission 2023-24 Merit Lists
- 31/08/2023::Waiting Lists
- 26/08/2023::De-centralised Counselling Notification: Schedule and Provisional Merit List
- 18/08/2023::Online Reporting for De-centralised Counselling Notification
- Hostel Admission Notification
- 26/07/2023::Admission Notification
|De-centralised Counselling (UG)||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Presidency University Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel