NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 (RSP-II/2023) – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad invites application for PhD admission for the 2023 session (RSP-II/2023).
Check more details on NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 (RSP-II/2023) like eligibility, important dates, application process etc. below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
About NIAB Hyderabad
NIAB is an autonomous institution of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, leading in basic and translational research on animal health and productivity and human-animal interface with a motto to improve animal health for human welfare. The institute has a ravishing 100–acre campus in Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
The institute provides opportunities for pursuing cutting edge research using advanced technologies in frontier areas of science such as development of next-generation vaccines, immunology, genetics, genomics, gene and protein engineering, host-pathogen interactions, patho-genomics, disease diagnostics, nanotechnology; bioinformatics, drug delivery platforms; nutrition, reproductive biotechnology; stem cells, gene editing & transgenic technology for humanized mouse models and farm animals, zoonosis and One Health.
About NIAB Hyderabad PhD Programs
Priority research domains for aspirants to join NIAB under PhD program –
- Stem Cell Biology & Therapeutics
- Germ Cell/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Organoid Biology
- Transgenic Animal as Bioreactor
- Genome Engineering to Increase Productivity in Farm Animals
- DNA Damage and Repair, Aging, Cell Cycle & Gene Regulation
- Epigenetics, Post-Translational Modifications, Drug Targeting
- Molecular Parasitology
- Infectious Disease, Host-Pathogen Interaction, Vaccines, Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Bioinformatics: Computational Genomics, Systems Biology, lncRNA Identification, Molecular Dynamics Simulations, Protein Structure
- Nanobiotechnology: Animal Nutrition, Antimicrobial Resistance Sensing
- Biosensor Development
- Nanomaterials-Based Scaffolds for Therapeutic Applications
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates (RSP-III/2023)
|Start of Online application||12 October 2023|
|Last Date for Online application||28 October 2023|
|Date of Interview||07-08 November 2023|
|Joining at NIAB||22 December 2023|
- Individuals desirous of seeking admission to PhD program at NIAB must have a Master’s degree (M. Sc., M. Tech., M. V. Sc. or M. Pharm.) or MBBS or B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science. Candidates must mandatorily have secured CSIR/UGC/ DBT/ICMR/ INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or any other national research fellowship for 5 years.
- Those with only GATE, MPAT or other certification exams are not eligible.
- The terms and conditions, fellowship amount, etc. will be governed by the awarding agency and further subject to the rules and conventions of the Institute.
NIAB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Eligible candidates have to fill online application on the NIAB official website (https://www.niab.res.in/).
- Soft copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, reservation category (if applicable) and fellowship examination qualifications must also be uploaded.
- For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission to PhD Program will be based on an interview of shortlisted candidates via video conference, scheduled to be held on 07-11-2023 and 08-11-2023.
- The candidates should be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over two days if needed. Before the interview, the applicants are encouraged to view the profile and the research interests of the faculties on the NIAB website.
- Selected candidates are expected to join NIAB no later than 22-12-2023. These dates may change and candidates are instructed to visit the website frequently for the information.
- Students will be given choice to give a preference list for joining the lab and area in which they are interested to work at NIAB after interview. NIAB reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Join Our Telegram Channel