Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Admission 2023-24: Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan offers PhD programs in various disciplines.
Check full details on Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
MLSU Udaipur PhD Programs
- PhD Geography
- PhD Hindi
- PhD English
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Philosophy
- PhD Jainology and Prakrit
- PhD Music
- PhD Education
- PhD Economics
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Home Science
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Public Administration
- PhD Visual Arts
- PhD Library & Information Science
- PhD History
- PhD Physical Education & Yoga
- PhD Journalism & Mass Communication
- PhD Rajasthani
- PhD Womens Studies
- PhD Business Administration
- PhD Banking and Business Economics
- PhD ABST
- PhD Law
- PhD Physical Sciences
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Mathematics & Statistics
- PhD Chemical Sciences
- PhD Botany
- PhD Pharmaceutical Science
- PhD Biotechnology
- PhD Geology
- PhD Environmental Science
- PhD Management Studies
- PhD Tourism Management
MLSU Udaipur PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
(As per previous notification, for exact criteria wait for notification)
- Postgraduate degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or 75% in four year U.G.(and having one year P.G. degree) from a recognized University or should have qualified a programme declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at the PG level will be given to SC/ST/OBC (Non- creamy layer)/ MBC (NCL) and PH students.
Exemption From Entrance Test
- No candidates shall be exempted from the Research Entrance Test irrespective of their having qualified UGC/CSIR NET (JRF) etc.
- Subject-wise while allotting Supervisor against vacancies.
- Reservation as per Rajasthan Government rules in each department. If candidates from reserved categories are not available, vacancies may be filled by General candidates as per the University rules and UGC rules. One additional seat in each department will be created specifically for candidates from TSP region of Rajasthan who have qualified in the Research Entrance Test but could not get supervisor allotted in the interview.
MLSU Udaipur PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||to be announced|
|Last date for application forms||to be announced|
|Entrance Test/ Interview||to be announced|
MLSU Udaipur PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the link available at university website.
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
|General/ Economically Weaker Section/ OBC (Creamy layer)/ MBC (Creamy layer)||Rs.2000/-|
|PH/SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ MBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs.1000/-|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test & Interview.
MLSU Udaipur PhD Entrance Test (RET) Details
Exam Month – to be announced
Exam Centre – Udaipur
Scheme of Test
- The examination will consist of one paper having 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) (one mark of each question) and there will be no negative marking.
- Section A will have 50 MCQ in Research Methodology and Section B will have subject specific questions.
- The examinee will be required to secure at least 36% marks in each section of the paper.
- Category wise Minimum Qualifying Marks Required
- General/Economically Weaker Section/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/MBC (Creamy Layer) – 50%
- PH/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/MBC (Non-Creamy Layer) -45
MLSU Udaipur PhD Entrance Test (RET) Syllabus
- Section A will have Research Methodology and Section B will have subject specific questions.
- The syllabus of Section B for this paper will be the same as that of UGC /CSIR NET examination and wherever not available, as uploaded on this website.
MLSU Udaipur PhD Entrance Test (RET) Admit Card
Roll number and name of candidates eligible for appearing in the Research Entrance Test will be uploaded on the University website.
MLSU Udaipur PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Mohanlal Sukhadia University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.
Join Our Telegram Channel