Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2023 (Aug): Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda, Punjab invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023 (Aug).
Check full details on Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Admission 2023 (Aug) below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Programs
- PhD Civil Engineering
- PhD Computer Science & Engineering
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Textile Engineering
- PhD Electronics & Communication Engineering
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Physics
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Computational Sciences
- PhD Food Science & Technology
- PhD Architecture & Planning
- PhD Pharmacy
- PhD Management
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in the subject concerned or in an allied subject (50% for OBC (non creamy layer) /SC/ST/ /differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per UGC)
Subject Wise Requirements
Entrance Test Exemption
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET (Punjab State)/ GATE/ GPAT/INSPlRE/ teacher Fellowship holders/awardees (AICTE/UGC/ MHRO) and those sponsored by Government (State/Union/UT)/Public Enterprises/ OROO/CSIRI recognized research labs shall be exempted from PET (candidates appointed in the project sponsored by above agencies are not exempted from Entrance Test).
- Similarly, the MPhil degree holders from this University with minimum 60% (55% in case of SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other. categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time) or equivalent in grade or any other UGC approved/recognized University are exempted from the written test for the PhD program.
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Admission 2023 (Aug) Important Dates
|Start of application forms||July 2023|
|Last date for application forms||04 August 2023|
|Admit Card||07 August 2023|
|Date of PhD Entrance Test MRSPTU PET Aug 2023||08 August 2023|
|Answer Key Uploading||08 August 2023|
|Objections to Answer Key||10 August 2023|
|Declaration of Entrance Result||Upto 11 August 2023|
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Admission 2023 (Aug) Application Process
- Application form is available on the official website http://www.mrsptu.ac.in/
- Read instructions carefully before filing application form.
- Candidates who are not exempted from PhD entrance test shall have to appear in Ph.D. Entrance Test PET (Aug-2023) for seeking admission in the PhD program of MRSPTU, Bathinda.
- Separate forms need to be filled for applying to different DISCIPLINES/FACULTIES.
Instructions for Candidates Who Want to Appear in PhD entrance Test (PET) Aug–2023 of MRSPTU, Bathinda
Steps for filling of PET form
- Step – 1 New Registration by filling email, mobile no. and Name
- Step – 2 Log in and password details received in candidate’s email
- Step – 3 Fee deposit – candidate to login and deposit the fees
- Step – 4 Ph.D. admission form (related details) to be filled by candidate
- Step – 5 Submit the application
|PhD Entrance Test (PET) Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
Instructions for PhD entrance Test Exempted Candidates
- Read the latest MRSPTU PhD Regulations-2016 very carefully (available on www.mrsptu.ac.in).
- Download and fill up the PhD admission form, as available on University website and submit it personally or by registered post.
- Rs. 2000/- as processing fee shall be deposited as fee through bank draft, payable to “The Registrar, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda” at Central Bank of India, Bathinda.
Selection will be based on PhD Entrance Test – PET & Interview.
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Entrance Test (PET Aug-2023) Details
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Entrance Test (PET Aug-2023) Exam Pattern
Total Marks : 100
Time : 90 Min
|Section –I : Research Methodology/Quantitative & Logical Aptitude/Language Skills||40 MCQs||1.25 mark each||50 marks|
|Section -II: Knowledge of the Subject of Specialization||40 MCQs||1.25 mark each||50 marks|
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- Un-attempted questions will carry zero marks
- Candidate obtaining 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/Differently- abled) marks or higher shall be considered qualified (as per latest UGC (1st amendment) regulations-2018)
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Entrance Test (PET Aug-2023) Syllabus
MRSPTU Bathinda PhD Admission 2023 (Aug) Results
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University PhD Entrance 2023 (Aug) Results declared.
Question Paper & Answer Key for PET (Aug- 2023)
|Application Form PET||Click Here|
|Application for test exempted candidates||Click Here|
|Supervisor & Seats Detail for PhD Admission||Click Here|
|MRSPTU Bathinda Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel