Magadh University PhD Admission 2023- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya invited application for the Pre PhD Admission Test (PAT)- 2021.
Check full details on Magadh University PhD Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Available PhD Programs
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Education
- PhD Philosophy
- PhD Hindi
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD English
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Persian
- PhD Magahi
- PhD Buddhist Studies
- PhD Pali And Prakrit
- PhD Yoga Science
- PhD Journalism and Mass Communication
- PhD Management
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Physics
- PhD Geography
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Botany
- PhD Biochemistry
- PhD Biotechnology
- PhD Environmental Science
- PhD Physiotherapy
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Home Science
- PhD History
- PhD Economics
- PhD Public Administration
- PhD Women’s Studies
- PhD LSW
For seats details visit university website.
Magadh University PhD Admission Test 2021 (PAT) Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or equivalent grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC-1 /OBC/Differently-abled/ Women categories.
- A candidate shall be permitted to pursue research for the Ph.D. degree in the subject in which he/she holds Master’s degree in a subject/ allied subject from a recognized University.
Exemptions from the written Test of PhD Admission Test (PAT)
- Candidates who have secured grants for research such as fellowship/scholarship/ associate ship etc. by qualifying UGC NET/ CSIR NET/GATE/ MHRD Scholarships/ Teacher Fellowship/ DBT/CMR/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE/CSSIR, ICHR etc.
- Assistant Professors, Associate Professor and Professor who has been appointed on substantive post and the UGC pay scale in the Teaching departments or the University or a constituent college of the University who have completed their probation successfully with an experience of at least two years of uninterrupted service would be considered under this category. Teachers appointed in self –financed courses will not be exempted from the test.
- Non-teaching employee of the University, who are holding substantive appointment for more than five years and having at least 55% marks in Master’s degree in the subject concerned and with at least two research papers published in any reputed referred journal or journals identified by the UGC would be considered under this category
Candidates, who are exempted from the written test of Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT), have to submit their application online with the payment of the required fee.
Magadh University PAT 2021 Important Dates
|PhD Admission Form Apply Start Date||01 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply PhD Admission Form||15 April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability (Expected)||11 December 2023|
|PAT Exam date (Expected)||17 December 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Extended)||14 December 2021|
Magadh University PAT 2021 Application Process
For New Notice
Application form will be available at university counter.
Candidates can fill online application form.
Read instructions carefully before filling application form.
|SC,ST, EBC, BC-1, BC-2, OBC , Differently abled and Women category||Rs. 1000/-|
PhD Admission Test (PAT) Details
- Ph.D. Admission Test (PAT)-2021 is a written test comprising two papers of 100 marks each.
- Paper-1 (100 marks) – shall comprise objective/ multiple choice questions from general and research aptitude syllabus.
- Paper- II (100 marks) – subjective / objective type on the subject concerned based on the syllabus of Post-Graduate course of Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya.
- Interview (20 marks) – It is mandatory for the applicants, who have qualified the written test and those exempted from the written test to appear before the interview Board on the basis of marks obtain in PAT and NET respectively.
- The minimum marks to qualify the written test will be as follows:
- For General Candidates:- 50% of the aggregate marks
- For Reserved Category Candidates:- 45% of the aggregate marks.
|Magadh University Website||Visit|