Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24: Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, West Bengal offers PhD admission in various disciplines.
Check full details on Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Programs
- PhD Physics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Geography
- PhD Animal Science
- PhD Applied Geology
- PhD Applied Psychology
- PhD Bengali
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Conservation Biology
- PhD Education
- PhD English
- PhD Metallurgical Engineering
- PhD Mining Engineering
- PhD Philosophy
- PhD Hindi
- PhD History
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Law
- PhD Political Science
- PhD in Centre for Critical Social Inquiry (CCSI)
- PhD in Centre for Organic Spintronics and Optoelectronics Devices (COSOD)
- PhD in Centre for IOT and AI Integration with Education-industry – Agriculture
PhD Seat Matrix 2023-24
PhD Seat Matrix 2023-24 – To be announced.
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks (50 % for SC/ST/ OBC& PWD) or its equivalent grade are eligible to apply for in his /her disciplinary subject of study or in allied discipline or in an inter disciplinary subject.
Candidates having a degree equivalent to MPhil Degree shall be eligible to seek admission to PhD Programme.
Exemption to Written Test/ Research Eligibility Test (KNU-RET)
Candidates having cleared NET/ GATE/JEST/SLET/SET/DST-INSPIRE/DBT-JRF/M.Phil. at the time of notified closing date of application form are exempted from appearing Written Test/ Research Eligibility Test.
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||to be announced|
|Last date for application forms||to be announced|
|Merit Lists||to be announced|
(Expected Procedure based on previous year notification)
All candidates (other than ones as mentioned above) will have to appear for a Written Entrance Test, and if qualified, have to appear for an interview/viva-voce to be conducted by the respective Department Research Committee.
Research Eligibility Test (KNU-RET) and Interview
Written Entrance Test or Research Eligibility Test and Interview will be taken for selection of eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Programmes.
- KNU-RET will be of 100 marks.
- Total duration of the Test will be of 3(three hours).
- KNU-RET will have two parts each of 50 marks.
- Part-I will be on Research Methodology.
- Part-II will be subject specific.
- Admit Cards will have to be downloaded by the candidates themselves by entering their Application Identification Number printed on their downloaded Application Form.
- The admit Card will be required to be produced at the time of Entrance Test.
- In order to qualify for the Interview, each candidate will be required to score at least 50% considering Part-I & Part-II of written test.
- Each and every qualified candidate in Written Entrance Test and the candidates who have qualified/cleared M.Phil (as per UGC Regulations)/NET/SLET/ SET/ GATE/JEST/ DST-INSPIRE/DBT-JRF will be required to appear in Interview/ Viva Voce to present and defend their research proposal.
- The Interview will be conducted by the respective Board of Research Studies of the Departments.
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through on the official website https://www.knu.ac.in/
- The applicants are advised to follow the instructions in the online portal of the University while filling up the Application Forms online.
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Kazi Nazrul University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Kazi Nazrul University Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel