Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24: Jai Prakash University, Chapra, Bihar invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Jai Prakash University PhD Programs
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Hindi
- PhD English
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Philosophy
- PhD Physics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Botany
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD History
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Home Science
- PhD Economics
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Geography
PhD Admission Test Subjects
|Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu and Philosophy
|Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Mathematics
|History, Political Science, Home Science, Economics, Psychology and Geography
The Subject wise Vacancy and Date of Admission Test will be announced later on.
Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade as applicable in a point scale wherever grading system is followed
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/ BC/EWS/ Differently-abled categories.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to pursue research for the Ph.D. degree in the subject in which he / she holds a Master’s degree.
Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application
|19 Aug 2023
|Last Date for Application
|27 Aug 2023
|Last date for receipt of hard copy
|31 Aug 2023 (4 PM)
|PhD Admission Test 2023 (PAT)
|to be announced
Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- The applicants need to submit the application forms only through online mode along with the self-attested Xerox copies of the requisite documents, Test Fee and Colored self attested photographs on the University website – jpvadmission.org
- No application will be accepted after the due date. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The hard copy of online submitted applications with all requisite documents must be submitted by hand or through registered post in the office of Ph.D. Section of J.P. University, Chapra.
- Read instruction given there before filling application form.
|SC/ST/Disabled & Women Candidates
Reservation benefit & fee relaxation for reserved categories will be only applicable for Bihar residents.
Candidates will be selected through PhD Admission Test (PAT) and interview.
Exemptions from the written test of PhD Admission Test (PAT)
- Candidates who have secured Who have secured grants for research such as fellowship/ scholarship/ Associateship/ etc. by qualifying UGC/NET/CSIR NET/ GATE/MHRD Scholarships/ Teacher Fellowship/DBT/ ICMR /ICAR/DST-INSPIRE/CSSIR, ICHR etc.
- Assistant Professor. Associate Professor and Professor who have been appointed on substantive post in the UGC pay scale in the teaching departments or the University or a constituent college of the University who have completed their probation successfully with an experience of at least two years of uninterrupted service would be considered under this category. Teachers appointed in self-finance courses will not be exempted from the test.
- Non-teaching employees of the University, who are holding substantive appointment for more than five years having at least 55% marks in Master’s degree in the subject concerned, and with at least two research papers published in any reputed refereed journal or journals identified by the UGC would be considered under this category.
- Those applicants who qualified in PAT-21 & PAT-22 but could not get admitted will have to apply in PAT-23. However, they will be exempted from PAT-23 written test, but will have to appear in interview.
Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Jai Prakash University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.