Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24 (Jan) – Jadavpur University invites applications for admission to PhD Program under the Faculty Council of Science for the academic year 2023-24 (Jan-June 2024 Session).
Check full details on Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24 (Jan) here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24 (Jan)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals who have eligibility for admission to the Ph.D.(Science) degree as per new Ph.D. Regulation 2022 in the departments of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geological Scs., Geography, Life Sc. & Biotechnology and Instrumentation Sc. under the Faculty of Science, Jadavpur University for the session 2023-24. Please go through the following instructions for details:
- PhD Physics
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Geological Sciences
- PhD Geography
- PhD Life Sciences & Biotechnology
- PhD Instrumentation Sciences
Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24 (Jan) Important Dates
|Start of Application Form||16 Oct 2023|
|Last date for submission of Application form||10 Nov 2023 (4 PM)|
|Date of written test (WRET)/ Interview||will be declared later on|
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24
- All applicants must have possessed at least 2-years M.Sc. or equivalent degree from any University or Institute recognized by the UGC with requisite marks as laid down in the eligibility under new J.U. Ph.D. regulation 2022.
- Institutional fellowship is not available
Jadavpur University PhD Science Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to submit the filled-in application to the Office of Dean & Secretary, Ph.D. Cell, Faculty of Science, TEQIP Building (Ground Floor), Jadavpur University along with the following testimonials:
- (i) two passport size photographs,
- (ii) attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates from Madhyamik onwards,
- (iii) admit card / certificate of Madhyamik for age verification
- (iv) SC/ST/PD/OBC-A/OBC-B Certificate from competent authority, (where applicable),
- (v) NET / SET/ GATE / ICMR-NET / DBT-NET, AYUSH – NET certificates etc., if any,
- (vi) receipt of online payment of application fee
- (vii) filled-in forwarding form of supervisor duly signed by the Supervisor, Director (in case of affiliated institute) and HOD concerned.
- Employed candidates have to fill the NOC portion of the form, duly authenticated by the competent authority.
- Application form of the candidates without forwarding form of the supervisor may not be considered even after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
|Application fee||Rs. 500/- per subject|
|Mode of Payment||Online through SBI Collect System|
Selection will be based on the written test / interview.
The applicants not having NET / SET / GATE / ICMR-NET / DBT-NET, AYUSH – NET will have to qualify in the WRET examination conducted by Jadavpur University for admission to Ph.D.(Science).
|Forwarding From Supervisor||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Fee||Click Here|
|Jadavpur University Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel