Jadavpur University PhD Engineering and Pharmacy Admission 2023-24 – Jadavpur University offers admission to PhD Engineering and Pharmacy under the Faculty Council of Engineering and Technology for the academic year 2023-24.
Check full details on Jadavpur University PhD Engineering and Pharmacy Admission 2023-24 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Jadavpur University PhD Engineering and Pharmacy Admission 2023-24
List of departments offering PhD Programs
|Department of Mechanical Engineering|
|Department of Civil Engineering|
|Department of Information Technology|
|Department of Power Engineering|
|Department of Architecture|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Technology|
|Department of Electrical Engineering|
|Department of Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering|
|Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Department of Computer Science and Engineering|
|Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering|
|Department of Construction Engineering|
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering|
|Department of Printing Engineering|
- PhD Architecture
- PhD Chemical Engineering
- PhD Civil Engineering
- PhD Computer Science & Engineering
- PhD Construction Engineering
- PhD Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Food Technology & Bio-Chemical Engineering
- PhD Information Technology
- PhD Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Metallurgical & Material Engineering
- PhD Pharmaceutical Technology
- PhD Power Engineering
- PhD Printing Engineering
- PhD Production Engineering
|Start of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application form||to be announced|
|Date of written test (WRET)/ Interview||to be announced|
- All applicants must have completed 2 (two) or 3 (three) Years (4 or, 6 Semesters respectively) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Pharmacy or 3 (three) Years M.C.A. degree OR equivalent degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, such as grade point of 6.25 in 10-point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B (Non-creamy layer) / PwD and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC/AICTE/State Govt. from time to time or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19t h September, 1991 (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Pharmacy./MCA from any University/ Institute recognized by UGC and in a course approved by AICTE).
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed form available on the website.www.jaduniv.edu.in.
- Candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 500/- (Per Subject) online through SBI Collect System using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After payment, candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with a photocopy of online payment receipt (downloaded from SBI Collect payment system after online payment) along with other 2 requisite testimonials [i.e. self-attested photo copies of Mark-sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation and Master Degree course, Documents/Certificates of CSIR-NET/UGCNET/GATE/GPAT/SET/QIP/DST-INSPIRE/VISVESVARAYA/OTHER RECOGNISED FELLOW SHIPS (if any), SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD Certificate (if applicable)] and two (2) passport size photographs, to the Office of the Dean & Secretary, Faculty of Engineering & Technology (2nd Floor of TEQIP Building, Opposite to Gandhi Bhaban) on or before last date [except Saturday, Sunday and WB Govt. & JU holidays] by person or by post. The university shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
|Application fee||Rs. 500/- per subject|
|Mode of Payment||Online through SBI Collect System|
Candidates will be selected through a written Admission Test (WRET) & interview.
Exemption as per rules.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Fee||Click Here|
|Jadavpur University Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel