IIT Ropar BTech Admission 2023-24: IIT Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab offers BTech admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on IIT Ropar BTech Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIT Ropar BTech Programs
- BTech Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering
- BTech Chemical Engineering
- BTech Civil Engineering
- BTech Computer Science and Engineering
- BTech Engineering Physics
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BTech Mathematics and Computing
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
|S.No||Programme||Department Offering the Program||Program Code||Seats|
|1||B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering||CSE, EE and Center for Applied Research & Data Science||AIB||20|
|2||B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||CHB||35|
|3||B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CEB||35|
|4||B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||CSB||84|
|5||B.Tech. in Engineering Physics||Physics||EPB||25|
|6||B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EEB||84|
|7||B.Tech. in Mathematics and Computing||Mathematics||MCB||36|
|8||B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||MEB||83|
|9||B.Tech. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||MMB||28|
- The students interested in admission at IIT Ropar are required to have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In addition, they need to appear for JEE Mains examination held in the month of January and April every year by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The students who qualify JEE (Mains) and meet the cut – off declared by JEE (Advanced) are required to appear for JEE (Advanced) exam held in the month of May/ June every year.
- The students are selected for admission to IITs on the basis of JEE advanced Rank by JOSAA https://josaa.nic.in/
Revised Schedule For B.Tech 2023 Batch
This information is only for students who have been allotted seat at IIT Ropar through JOSSA 2023. The first semester will commence from 30th July 2023. The classes will be starting from 2nd August 2023.
1. Reporting Date: 30th July 2023 (Sunday), the students are requested to report at Brahmaputra Hostel (Boys) and Brahmaputra Hostel (Girls).
* The students arriving on or after 27th July 2023 are also requested to report at Brahmaputra Hostel (Boys) and Brahmaputra Hostel (Girls).
2. Registration Schedule:
Registration shall start at 10:00 AM on 31st July 2023 (Monday) in Senate Hall. Registration forms are available on website link as given below. Please download the forms, fill them and send/upload the duly signed forms/documents on the google form link. The google form link will be shared through your email id. These documents can be uploaded by the candidates who have frozen their seats and deposited the Institute fee.
The candidates are required to pay the fees as mentioned below. After payment of fees submit the following documents on the google form link.
a) Income affidavit/Income certificate.
b) Fees payment receipt (Institute fees)
The Entry Nos. will be issued after payment of fees and will be shared through your email id.
3. Orientation & Induction Program:
The Induction Programme for the newly admitted students is scheduled from 30th July to 1st August 2023. The orientation programme is scheduled on 1st August 2023. The details of joining the Induction and orientation program will be conveyed separately. The parents/guardians of the students may also join for the orientation programme. Please note that participation of the student in the Orientation & Induction Programme is mandatory. The details will be shared on the Institute website and send to the students through e-mail.
4. Commencement of Classes: The classes will start on 2nd August 2023.
5. i) Academic Fees to be paid: – For B.Tech. 2023 for 1st Semester of the Academic Year 2023-24.
|S. No.||Category-wise feestructure||Tuitionfee||Otherfees||Total fees||Fees paid to JEE at the time of seat confirmation||Total fees to be paid toIIT Ropar|
|3||Students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum||—||14650/-||14650/-||40000/-*||Nil|
|4||Students whose family income is between Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh per annum||33334/-||14650/-||47984/-||40000/-*||11984/-|
|*Rs.4000/- to be deducted by JEE as JOSSA processing charges.|