IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 (Dec) – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow invites applications for PhD admission for the academic session Dec 2023.
Check full details on IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 (Dec) below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
IIIT Lucknow PhD Programs
PhD Admissions Categories
- Self Financed- Full Time Research Scholars
- The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form, however, the applicants who have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic will also be considered for this category.
- Working Professional
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics Students in (ASHA)
One can refer to faculty profile for details. Some of the areas –
Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology)
WSN, IoT, Threat Assessment and Wireless Communication, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Image Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Biometrics, AI, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Fog/Edge Computing, Real-time Data Analytics for Smart Applications, Distributed and Federated Learning, Industrial Applications, Artificial Intelligence, data analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Smart Grid Technologies, Blockchain, NLP , Speech/Dialogue processing, Multimodal sensing and analysis, Scholarly data processing, Neural machine translation, Summarization, Information Retrieval, Legal Information extraction, Scholarly Data Mining, Text Summarization.
Supply chain, Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Research, Human resource management, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Business Communication and Education, Economics, Financial Management, Fintech, Finance.
Homognization Theory, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Optimal Controls, Reliability Theory, Probability and Statistics, Generating New Distributions, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Advanced Numerical Techniques, Fractal Geometry, Self-Similar Tilings, Self-Similar Dendrites, Self-Similar Trees, Design and Analysis of ryptographic primitives, Multivariate public key cryptography, Cryptographically Relevant Quantum Computing.
*Research Areas may be added to the pool depending upon the availability of the faculty members in different departments of the institute.
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 (Dec)
Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars
The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline OR;
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record.
An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. programme and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable). Such applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
For eligibility criteria see information brochure.
Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA)
This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/IIT’s/NIT’s/IIIT’s. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission is a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
- Candidates seeking admission, should possess requisite marks/grades in GATE (cutoff to be defined by IIIT L) in Computer Science/EE/EC/Ch.E/ME or related field.
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 (Dec) Important Dates
|Application forms are available from||3rd October 2023|
|The last date to fill out the admission form||14th November 2023|
|Tentative date to publish the list of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview||22nd November 2023|
|Tentative Written and/or Personal Interviews||4th to 7th December 2023|
|Tentative Date for Result Declaration||14th December 2023|
IIIT Lucknow PhD Admission 2023 (Dec) Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website https://iiitl.ac.in/
- The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the personal interview.
- The applicant has to send fresh application to apply for multiple disciplines and payment also to be made separately.
- Read the instructions given in the Ph.D. information brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
|For General Category & OBC||Rs. 1500/- per application form.|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 1000/- per application form|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online|
|PhD Advertisement Dec 2023||Click Here|
|Information Brochure-December 2023||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|IIIT Lucknow Website||Visit|
Join Our Telegram Channel