DAVV Indore PhD Admission 2023 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Indore will invites application for Doctoral Entrance Test 2023 for Admission to PhD Program offered in various subjects for the academic session 2023.
Check full details on Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Programs
- PhD Applied Chemistry
- PhD Applied Mathematics
- PhD Applied Physics
- PhD Biochemistry
- PhD Biotechnology
- PhD Botany
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Computer Engineering
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Data Science & Forecasting
- PhD Drawing and Painting
- PhD Economics
- PhD Education
- PhD Electronic Media
- PhD Electronics
- PhD Electronics & Instrumentation
- PhD Electronics & Telecommunication
- PhD Energy & Environment
- PhD English
- PhD Geography
- PhD Hindi
- PhD History
- PhD Home Science
- PhD Humanities
- PhD Information Technology
- PhD Instrumentation
- PhD Law
- PhD Life Science
- PhD Management
- PhD Mass Communication and Journalism
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Military Science
- PhD Music and Dance
- PhD Pharmacy
- PhD Physical Education
- PhD Physics
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD Social Work
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Urdu
- PhD Zoology
Seat Matrix 2023
|S. No.||Name of Faculty||Subject||Number of Vacant Seats (Tentative)|
|1||Arts||PhD English Literature||15|
|2||Arts||PhD Hindi Literature||8|
|4||Arts||PhD Mass Communication and Journalism||5|
|6||Arts||PhD Music and Dance||7|
|8||Social Science||PhD Economics||18|
|9||Social Science||PhD Sociology||5|
|10||Social Science||PhD Geography||12|
|11||Home Science||PhD Home Science||8|
|12||Physical Education||PhD Physical Education||3|
|15||Engineering||PhD Computer Engineering||4|
|16||Engineering||PhD Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||1|
|17||Engineering||PhD Electronics & Telecommunication||6|
|18||Engineering||PhD Information Technology||2|
|19||Engineering||PhD Mechanical Engineering||6|
|20||Engineering||PhD Applied Chemistry||5|
|21||Engineering||PhD Applied Mathematics||9|
|22||Engineering||PhD Applied Physics||4|
|23||Engineering Sciences||PhD Computer Science||11|
|24||Engineering Sciences||PhD Data Science||4|
|25||Engineering Sciences||PhD Electronics||9|
|26||Engineering Sciences||PhD Energy & Environment||3|
|27||Engineering Sciences||PhD Instrumentation||2|
|29||Life Sciences||PhD Biochemistry||2|
|30||Life Sciences||PhD Biotechnology||10|
|31||Life Sciences||PhD Botany||16|
|32||Life Sciences||PhD Life Sciences||5|
|33||Life Sciences||PhD Zoology||33|
|39||Social Science||PhD Social Work||03|
|40||Social Science||PhD Political Science||05|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- Provided that a candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- M.Phil. Programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed in all above-mentioned cases for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
- The applicants appearing in the final semester / year examination may also apply but they have to submit their final result before appearing in interview by RAC (Research Advisory Committee).
- There is no age limit for admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes.
Exemption from appearing in the Entrance Examination of DAVV DET-2023
- Students who have fellowship/scholarship through UGC-NET/ UGC-CSIR NET and other similar national level tests in relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance test but they have to appear in the interview.
- The foreign students shall also be exempted from the entrance test but they also have to appear in the interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates (including the candidates who are exempted from Entrance Examination) to fill the online application form by due date.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||08th September 2023|
|Last date of online application (Extended)||10th October 2023|
|Correction in online application (if any)||06th October 2023|
|Entrance Examination||31st October 2023|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Interested applicants may apply through MP-online portal: https://davv.mponline.gov.in.
- The application fee (Non-refundable) is Rs. 1,500. In addition to application fee, Rs. 50/- will be charged extra as Online service charges.
- Applicants can pay fee online through MP-online authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking from anywhere.
- If your payment is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your account. For more details on this issue, you can call customer care number: 0755-6720200.
- Applicant must upload his/her recent coloured photograph at the given space of the online application form. No other documents are to be uploaded.
- The name of the applicants must be the same as given in the mark sheet/grade sheet of the 10th Class.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of interview by RAC (…..). If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or admission can be cancelled at any stage during the course of study without giving prior notice.
Ph.D. Entrance test (DAVV DET-2023) comprises of two parts (i) Entrance Examination (ii) Interview by Research Advisory Committee (RAC).
All successful candidates in Entrance Examination shall have to appear for Interview. Candidates shall be Admitted to Ph.D. Programme only after approval of RAC.
Date and Time of Entrance Exam
- The Entrance Examination shall be conducted on 31st October, 2023.
- Timings of the Online Examination will be informed on Admit Card and also notifying on University web site.
- The duration of entrance examination shall be of Two hours.
- Examination will be conducted in Online Mode.
- Applicant is required to report in person for entrance examination and interview on given date and time.
- Non-appearance, for any reason, shall automatically disqualify the candidature for admission to Ph.D.
- Examination Center(s): Examination centers will be in Indore city only.
DAVV DET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The question paper of entrance examination shall have two parts: Part-A and Part B.
- Each part shall consist of 50 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- Part A: Research Methodology
- Part B: Related subjects at Masters Level
- Total – 100 Questions and 100 Marks
- There will be no negative marking
- The candidates must score minimum 50% marks [(45% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers/differently abled category] marks in the entrance exam to qualify for the interview. A list of the candidates eligible for interview will be notified on the university website
- All the applicants who have qualified the entrance examination (including those who were exempted from the entrance examination) shall have to appear in the interview for admission in Ph.D.
- The interview shall be conducted by the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) of the concerned subject. The date of interview in each subject will be notified on the website of the University.
DAVV DET 2023 Syllabus
|1||English Literature||Part -A||Part -B|
|2||Hindi Literature||Part -A||Part -B|
|3||Urdu||Part -A||Part -B|
|4||Mass Communication and Journalism||Part -A||Part -B|
|5||Sankrit||Part -A||Part -B|
|6||Music and Dance||Part -A||Part -B|
|7||History||Part -A||Part -B|
|8||Economics||Part -A||Part -B|
|9||Sociology||Part -A||Part -B|
|10||Geography||Part -A||Part -B|
|11||Home Science||Part -A||Part -B|
|12||Physical Education||Part -A||Part -B|
|13||Commerce||Part -A||Part -B|
|14||Education||Part -A||Part -B|
|15||Computer Engineering||Part -A||Part -B|
|16||Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||Part -A||Part -B|
|17||Electronics & Telecommunication||Part -A||Part -B|
|18||Information Technology||Part -A||Part -B|
|19||Mechanical Engineering||Part -A||Part -B|
|20||Applied Chemistry||Part -A||Part -B|
|21||Applied Mathematics||Part -A||Part -B|
|22||Applied Physics||Part -A||Part -B|
|23||Computer Science||Part -A||Part -B|
|24||Data Science||Part -A||Part -B|
|25||Electronics||Part -A||Part -B|
|26||Energy & Environment||Part -A||Part -B|
|27||Instrumentation||Part -A||Part -B|
|28||Law||Part -A||Part -B|
|29||Biochemistry||Part -A||Part -B|
|30||Biotechnology||Part -A||Part -B|
|31||Botany||Part -A||Part -B|
|32||Life Sciences||Part -A||Part -B|
|33||Zoology||Part -A||Part -B|
|34||Management||Part -A||Part -B|
|35||Chemistry||Part -A||Part -B|
|36||Mathematics||Part -A||Part -B|
|37||Physics||Part -A||Part -B|
|38||Pharmacy||Part -A||Part -B|
DAVV DET 2023 Admit Card
Applicants can download their Admit card from MP-online a week prior to commencement of Entrance Examination.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared soon. Result will be updated here as it is available.
Join Our Telegram Channel