CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023-24: Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, Haryana invites application for PhD admission in various disciplines.
Check full details on CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
CBLU Bhiwani PhD Programs
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Physics
- PhD English
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Geography
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Biotechnology
- PhD Management
Seat Matrix 2023-24
|Department||Number of Ph.D. Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023
- Candidates for admission to PhD program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% marks, (from 55% to 50%), or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer /Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of application form in the concerned Department/Institute||25-09-2023|
|Entrance Test for Non-Exempted and Willing candidates||20-10-2023|
|Display of Marks of Entrance Test||27-10-2023|
|Document Verification and Interview Dates||30-10-2023 to 04-11-2023|
|Displaying the list of candidates for admission (1st List)||06-11-2023|
|Fee Deposition for 1st List||up to 07-11-2023|
|Displaying the list of candidates for admission (2nd List, if seats remain vacant)||08-11-2023|
|Fee Deposition for 2nd List||up to 09-11-2023|
|Displaying the list of candidates for admission (3rd and Final List, if seats remain vacant)||10-11-2023|
|Fee Deposition for 3rd and Final List||up to 11-11-2023|
|Starting of Academic Session||16-11-2023|
|Conduct of Ph.D. Course work Examination||May 2024|
CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- The application form is available on the official website of the university, www.cblu.ac.in.
- In case the application form is downloaded from the University Website, the applicant shall remit the price of application form Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/BC/EWS/Blind candidates of Haryana (through University Receipt/Bank Draft in favour of Registrar, Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani along with the application form.
|For SC/BC/EWS/ Blind candidates of Haryana||Rs 250/-|
|For Others||Rs 1000/-|
- The University shall admit the candidates through Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT).
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/Teacher fellowship or any other equivalent national level fellowship holder are exempted from the University CBLU-RAT.
- The candidates who are covered under the exempted categories may also appear for CBLU-RAT, if they so desire, to improve their weightage.
- The merit list for admission to Ph.D. programme shall be prepared according to the following criteria:
- (i) 20% Marks of the percentage of marks in the Master’s degree examination.
- (ii) 10% Marks of the percentage of marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- (iii) 50% Marks of the percentage of marks in the entrance test OR Weightage of 35 marks to those candidates who have qualified for JRF (entitled for scholarship)/teacher fellowship holders/ awardee of the fellowship by the DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any other equivalent national level fellowship OR Weightage of 25 marks to those candidates who have passed NET/GATE/GPAT/SLET (Haryana State Only)/JRF (not entitled for scholarship) OR Weightage of 3 marks for each year of teaching experience (maximum 20 marks) to Assistant Professor in University/College for the same subject appointed through duly constituted selection committee.
- (iv) Weightage of 5 marks to the candidates who have passed Master’s examination from Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani.
- (v) Weightage of 3 marks for each year (maximum weightage of 5 marks) to the Project Fellows working in various projects funded by the UGC and other Government agencies.
- The CBLU-RAT intends to test the basic capability of the candidate to undertake research work. A minimum score of 50% shall be required to clear the test [45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently-abled category] and be eligible to present the research plan to the DRC. If in spite of the above relaxation, the seats allotted for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Differently abled categories remain unfilled, the University shall launch a Special Admission Drive, for that particular category within one month from the date of closure of admission of general category.
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT) Details
- The CBLU-RAT shall consist of 50% questions on Research Methodology and 50% questions subject specific (as per UGC/CSIR NET or otherwise notified on University website).
- The question paper shall be of 100 marks and shall consist of multiple choice questions.
- CBLU-RAT shall be conducted at the Centre(s) notified by the University and information in this regard shall be available on University website.
- Ph.D. Entrance Test Syllabus
CBLU Bhiwani PhD Entrance 2023 Admit Card
CBLU Bhiwani PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.
Join Our Telegram Channel