Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24: Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod, Kerala invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Central University of Kerala PhD Programs
- PhD Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD Commerce & International Business
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Economics
- PhD Education
- PhD English & Comparative Literature
- PhD Environmental Science
- PhD Genomic Science
- PhD Geology
- PhD Hindi
- PhD International Relations
- PhD Kannada
- PhD Law
- PhD Linguistics
- PhD Malayalam
- PhD Management Studies
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Physics
- PhD Plant Science
- PhD Public Administration
- PhD Public Health and Community Medicine
- PhD Social Work
- PhD Tourism Studies
- PhD Yoga Studies
- PhD Zoology
PhD Seat Matrix 2023-24
|Name of the Department||Vacancies|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||14|
|Department of International Relations||17|
|Public Health and Community Medicine||15|
|Public Administration and Policy Studies||09|
|Management Studies & Commerce||8|
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
- Two year/four semester Masters Degree after a three year Bachelor Programme, with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate or equivalent grade. or
- One year/two semester Masters Degree after a four year Bachelor Programme, with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate or equivalent grade. or
- Four year Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 75 % marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade. or
- M.Phil. Degree with 55% of marks or its equivalent grade.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Date of notification||25 Aug 2023|
|Last date for application forms||15 Sept 2023|
|Entrance Test/ Interview||to be announced|
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the link available at university website.
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs.500/-|
Direct Admission (without entrance test)
To be called directly for the interview, the candidate should have qualified in any one of the following:
- Junior Research Fellowship offered by UGC/CSIR/ INSPIRE/NBHM/ CEED/KSCSTE/ ICCR or any other similar agency recommended by DRC, (or being considered for JRF on the condition of getting Ph.D registration), or a pass in National level tests such as NET/GATE or (CUET conducted by NTA within one year) etc as considered by DRC.
Departmental Entrance Test
- The DRC will admit students through a Department Entrance Test conducted by the concerned Department.
- The Entrance Test syllabus shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- Departmental entrance test shall be conducted in offline mode at the University headquarters only.
- Candidates who have secured 50 % marks in the Department Entrance Test are eligible to be called for interview.
- A relaxation of 5 % marks will be allowed in the Department Entrance Test for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ Differently-Abled category, Economically Weaker Section (EWS), and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
- Provided that for the selection of candidates based on the Entrance Test, a weightage of 70 % for the entrance test and 30% for the performance in the interview/viva-voce shall be given. A relaxation of 5% or its equivalent grade shall be allowed for those candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD/EWS sections.
- Students must carry a valid identity proof for appearing in Departmental entrance test and interview. V. The decision of Departmental Research Committee (DRC) on academic background of candidates shall be final.
- Candidates holding an equivalent qualification from an accredited/recognized foreign educational institution can be considered for admission to Ph.D Programme.
- Candidates awaiting results in their final year/semester 2022-2023 can also apply for admission, but they shall submit the proof of eligibility at the time of admission.
- All eligible candidates shall be required to present and discuss their research proposals at an Interview before the Departmental Research Committee (DRC) concerned or a sub-committee constituted by it for the purpose.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be available as per schedule. Result will be updated here when available.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Central University of Kerala Website||Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel