BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24: Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
BPUT PhD Programs
- Computer Application and Applied Sciences
BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Faculty of Engineering
The candidates shall possess a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent or M.Sc. (Engineering) by Research degree from the University or any other University recognized by it, with a minimum CGPA of 6. 5 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks at the Master’s Degree.
Faculty of Architecture
The candidates shall possess Master’s Degree in Architecture / allied specialization or equivalent recognized by the University, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks at the Master’s Degree in the respective discipline.
Faculty of Computer Application and Applied Sciences
The candidates shall possess a Master’s degree in Computer application / Computer Science / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics and such other allied disciplines, recognized by the University with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks at the Master’s Degree.
Faculty of Management
The candidates shall possess MBA / PGDM Degree from a recognized University / AICTE approved institutes with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks at the Master’s degree.
Inter-Disciplinary Subject Areas
The candidates desirous of pursuing Ph.D. in subject areas of interdisciplinary nature shall fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- a) The candidate shall possess the Master’s Degree in appropriate branch / subject / discipline recognized by the University, with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 60% aggregate marks.
- b) The candidate shall submit the title of the research area and the research proposal of inter- disciplinary nature along with his/her application for admission.
- c) The research area / proposal should have / positive recommendation of the DRDC/IDRDC.
- d) The candidates may undergo research in inter-disciplinary subjects in which he/she has obtained PG and has registered for the PhD programme in the said faculty.
Relaxation of Minimum Requirements
A candidate belonging to SC / ST / differently-abled as notified by Government of Odisha from time to time shall have relaxation of 5% marks or equivalent grade in the minimum prescribed qualification at the PG level.
BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||18 Oct 2023|
|Last date for hard copy submission||04 Nov 2023|
|BPUT PhD Entrance Test Date||19 Nov 2023|
BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the link available at university website.
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test & Interview.
BPUT PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Biju Patnaik University of Technology PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.