Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24: Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur University) invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Programs
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Microbiology
- PhD Chemistry
- PhD English
- PhD Geography
- PhD Hindi
- PhD Home Science
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Botany
- PhD Physics
- PhD Zoology
- PhD Commerce
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Sociology
- PhD History
- PhD Economics
- PhD Education
- PhD Law
- PhD Library Science
|PhD Computer Science||18|
|PhD Home Science||01|
|PhD Political Science||77|
|PhD Library Science||04|
- The candidate appearing in the entrance examination must have passed the postgraduate examination in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class (Non-Criminal Layer) / Disabled category of the state, the above eligibility will be with 50% or equivalent relaxation in grades. For candidates who have obtained Post Graduate degree before 19th September, 1991 (should not have grace marks), the above eligibility will be given relaxed to 50% or equivalent relaxation in grades.
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||04 Sept 2023|
|Last date for application forms||20 Sept 2023|
|Entrance Test (DET)||to be announced|
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the link available at university website.
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
|SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy)||Rs. 1000/-|
Candidates are divided into two categories for admission.
- (A) DET Category:- Candidates of this category will be given admission through entrance examination.
- (B) DET Exempted Category:- Candidates of this category will be exempted from appearing in the entrance examination.
Final Selection Criteria
70% Entrance Marks + 30% Interview
Foe exempted candidates will be selected as per procedure mentioned in PhD regulations.
Candidates who are eligible for DET Exempted category can also appear in the entrance test by selecting DET category. Once the category selection has been approved by the candidate, the category will not be changed under any circumstances. Candidate’s representation for change of category will not be accepted. Candidates applying under DET Exempted category should ensure whether they are eligible for this admission category or not.
It will be mandatory for the candidate to apply online with the prescribed fee.
Candidates applying for both the admission categories (DET and DET Exempt) will have to apply separately for both the admission categories and the application fee will also be payable separately.
It will be mandatory for the candidates of DET Exempted entry category to upload the desired documents.
Eligibility for exemption from the entrance examination
Candidates holding postgraduate degree in the relevant subject who fulfill the following conditions will be eligible for exemption from the entrance examination. Such candidates will come under DET Exempted category.
- Candidates who have passed the UGC CSIR (JRF) examination or have passed the NET Lectureship / CGSET examination or have passed the (JRF) examination conducted by a national agency like ICAR, ICSSR etc.
- Such candidates who have obtained the degree of M.Phil as per the University Grants Commission (Minimum Criteria and Procedure for award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009 or Regulations 2016.
- Such candidates who have completed two years of service as a regular teacher in the relevant subject in any department of Atal Bihari Vajpayee University or any affiliated college of the University.
- Candidates who have two years’ work experience as a scientist in a recognized national (for example, CSIR funded, etc.) and international institution (for example, WHO funded, etc.).
- Such candidates who hold a postgraduate degree in the concerned subject and have minimum seven years of experience in administrative management and, as per the opinion of the departmental research committee, have special knowledge in the field of the concerned research subject.
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) Details
Syllabus for Entrance Examination
For DET 2023, 50% questions will be asked from Research Methodology and 50% questions will be asked as per the prevalent syllabus of National Eligibility Test (NET).
Syllabus for Entrance Examination
|Subject||Syllabus (HINDI)||Syllabus (English)|
|RESEARCH METHODOLOGY FOR DOCTORAL ENTRANCE TEST (DET)||View|
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||View||View|
|LIFE SCIENCE (MICROBIOLOGY,BOTANY,ZOOLOGY)||View|
Entrance Examination Pattern
- The examination will consist of 100 objective type questions. One question will be given 04 answer options. 01 option out of 04 has to be selected.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Circle 01 out of 4 answers in the OMR answer sheet completely with blue/black ball pen. Answers will be invalidated if more than one circle is filled or incomplete circle is filled. Zero points will be awarded for questions whose answers were not marked on the OMR answer sheet.
- There will be no provision for negative evaluation.
- The time duration of the examination will be 02 hours.
Timing, Centre & Admit Card
- UTD Atal Bihari Vajpayee University, Bilaspur
- Government E.R.R. Science Post Graduate College, Bilaspur
- Government Bilasa Girls Post Graduate College, Bilaspur
Exam Timing & Admit Card datils will be provided on university website.
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
Atal Bihari Bajpayee Vishwavidyalaya PhD Admission 2023-24 Results will be declared as per schedule. Result will be updated here as it is available.