Andhra University PhD Admission 2023 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for PhD admission for the academic year 2023-24.
Applications for Research admissions into Ph.D. programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Law colleges for Andhra University and its affiliated colleges, are invited from candidates qualified for fellowship/scholarship in UGC-NET/UGC- CSIR- NET/GATE/CEED and similar National level tests for the year 2023-24.
Check full detail on Andhra University PhD Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Andhra University PhD Programs
PhD Program with vacancy for 2023-24 are –
College of Science & Technology
|Marine Living Resources||2|
|Meteorology & Physical Oceanography||1|
|Psychology & Para-Psychology||1|
College of Engineering
|Department||PhD (Full-Time)||PhD (Part-Time)||AUTDRH PhD (Part-Time)|
|Computer Science & Systems Engineering||10||–||25|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||5||–||33|
|Environmental Science, Engineering & Management||–||–||1|
|Business Management (HSS)||1||–||–|
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||1|
|Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/ Pharma-D||1|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Law
Andhra University PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||25-06-2023|
|Commencement of Downloading of Application||26-06-2023|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Application (5.00 P.M.)||07-07-2023|
|Date & Time of Counseling||10-07-2023 (10.00 A.M.)|
Andhra University PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Application invited for PhD Admission Under (Fellowship/Scholarship in UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR-NET/GATE/CEED) And Similar National Level Tests.
- Candidates seeking admission into Ph.D. Programmes must have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% marks in case of SC/ST/BC(non-creamy layer) /Differently abled candidates) in the qualifying P. G. Degree.
Andhra University PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to download the application form from the website www.audoa.in
- Application should be accompanied with A DD for Rs.1500/- towards registration and processing fee drawn in favour of the Registrar, A.U. Common Entrance Test & Admission Account on any nationalized bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Filled in application in all respects should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam-530017 by post or in person.
- Application are invited from candidates qualified for fellowship/scholarship in UGC-NET/UGC- CSIR- NET/GATE/CEED and similar National level tests.
- Admission counseling will be conducted on 10.07.2023 at 10:00 A.M. at the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam.
- All the eligible applicants have to attend in person for the counseling with all the original certificates and prescribed fee. No Separate intimation will be given.